Marketwire Disclosure and Regulatory Filing
Rely on Marketwire for unmatched efficiency and security in meeting your regulatory filing and disclosure requirements in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and select European Union markets. Services include EDGAR, SEDAR and UK filings.
Marketwire is fully recognized by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), and the UK's Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Marketwire’s easy-to-use interface (with 24/7 access and support) simplifies distribution and disclosure of press releases to financial terminals, print, broadcast and trade media, wire services, news agencies, databases, portals and websites.
Our team will also help you deliver an operator-assisted conference call or webcast. Deliver full disclosure of your information using secure technology to an unlimited number of participants.
Marketwire helps you simplify EDGAR filings or hundreds of other types of documents. We will:
- Combine your 8-K filings with your material press releases to meet SEC requirements, including both Regulation FD and the newer Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.
- Provide you with an instant preview of your documents. Other companies simply send you a preview link that expires in 24 hours.
- File your document with the SEC and provide you with confirmation.
Marketwire helps produce XBRL filings in a matter of days, not weeks. We will:
- Analyze your financial statements and identify the appropriate taxonomy to use, whether it is IFRS or US-GAAP.
- Perform a gap analysis for the creation of extension taxonomy elements.
- Provide a comprehensive CPA report for review by corporate accounting.
- Create a valid instance document and other related files for your review, feedback and approval.
- Prepare and submit fully-validated files to the appropriate audiences, including SEC's EDGAR/IDEA database.
Marketwire provides disclosure documents for public companies and investment funds across Canada. We will:
- Convert your documents into required SEDAR formats.
- Send you a proof of the filing for your approval.
- Make any required changes and file your document.
- Provide confirmation that your document was accepted.
- Provide you with information on filing fees, deadlines and document formatting as requested.
UK Regulatory Filing
Marketwire is a Financial Services Authority (FSA) and approved Primary Information Provider (PIP). We will:
- Disseminate news and regulatory announcements to Secondary Information Providers (SIPs) in the UK including AFX, Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Reuters and Thomson Financial.
- Meet mandated disclosure requirements of the London Stock Exchange (LSE), Alternative Investment Market (AIM) or PLUS Markets and Secondary Information Providers (SIPs).
- Provide Pan-European disclosure via our Transparency Obligations Directive (TOD) services, if required.
Marketwire gives you total control over your press release’s content and look:
- Utilize tables and rich text and different fonts.
- Improve your SEO by embedding hyperlinks into your keywords.
- Add usefulness and longevity of your message.
To learn more, please fill out the form below.