News Distribution: Canada
Canadian Distribution Options
Reach newspapers, broadcast outlets, news agencies, websites and trade publications in any or all of Canada’s cities, provinces and territories. Distribution options for French-language news allow for communication in both of Canada’s official languages, and our Canada Newlines have direct access to The Canadian Press Wire and Photo Networks. (Find out more about the advantages of Marketwire's relationship with The Canadian Press
.) For publicly-traded companies, our disclosure networks meet regulatory compliance in Canada.
Canadian Media Networks
Canadian Timely Disclosure Networks
- National Business News Network: Your news reaches the business and news editors of prominent print and broadcast media, as well as trade and consumer publications. This network focuses exclusively on business and financial news, and includes the major news agencies and broadcast networks.
- National Media Network: Your news reaches all daily newspapers, all television stations and selected major radio stations in every city in Canada with a population of over 50,000, including the major news agencies and broadcast networks in six smaller cities to offer complete national reach. This network focuses on the requirements of any organization having major non-business announcements of national importance.
- Canadian Specialty Networks: Your content gains expansive reach to industry-specific media covering Automotive, Entertainment, Health Care, High Tech, Mining and Sports news.
- Provincial Media Networks: This network includes comprehensive delivery to media in any or all of Canada’s ten provinces and three territories, categorized by media type.
- Major Canadian Cities: Your news reaches Canada’s ten most populous cities and six others to ensure that the urban core of every province is covered: Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Halifax/Dartmouth, Hamilton, Kitchener-Waterloo, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, Regina, Saint John, St John’s, Toronto, Vancouver and Winnipeg.
- Canadian Dailies: News is sent to all daily newspapers in Canada with a circulation of over 10,000.
- Canadian Timely Disclosure: Our most comprehensive distribution for all Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) listed companies, this network also includes distribution via the AP Mobile newsfeed to millions of BlackBerry and iPhone users.
- Canadian Enhanced Disclosure: Your news is delivered to every location in the Canadian Timely Disclosure Network, plus direct delivery to investment industry specialists focused on any one of 20 industry groups.
- TSX Venture Exchange / CNSX Disclosure: Distribution via these networks meets the disclosure requirements of companies listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V) or the Canadian National Stock Exchange (CNSX).
- French Language Disclosure: This network is automatically included for French language transmission when the complete Canadian Timely Disclosure Network is ordered and the news release is in both of Canada’s official languages.
- North American Disclosure: Your news is distributed to the US and Canadian Timely Disclosure networks and satisfies disclosure in both Canada and the US.
Register for a Marketwire account today.
Click to start the process of signing up for an account.
Complete the form below and a Marketwire representative will contact you shortly.