NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - Aug 9, 2012) - Many brands work hard to create powerful and engaging content on Facebook. But are their efforts targeting the right people and producing the right outcomes? According to a new white paper released today from LoudDoor, the industry leader in ROI-centered audience acquisition on Facebook, reveals data-intelligence and analytics of a brand's Facebook audience are the golden keys to online marketing success for brand marketers. As their Facebook pages reach scale, companies need to focus not only on audience acquisition, but also audience segmentation. This demographic and behavioral data is the cornerstone to understanding a company's Facebook audience, crafting effective marketing strategies around these clusters of consumers as well as driving sales and market share.
"Understanding the attributes and sentiments of your Facebook audience is only half the battle," says David Guy, CEO of LoudDoor, a leading research and audience targeting platform on Facebook. "You need to reach the right customers more consistently, with differentiated messaging and optimal timing, to achieve measurable and sustainable results on Facebook. In fact, we helping leading brands do exactly that."
To help companies identify and reach their ideal customers to win on Facebook and in business, Guy offers the following 5 strategies to optimizing Audience Segmentation data:
1. ProfileYour Audience. The first step to improving Facebook presence is understanding your existing audience and that of your competitors. Conduct research to obtain critical information such as demographic data, purchase habits, attitudinal and behavioral indicators, brand awareness and loyalty, audience engagement ratings, and more. The better the data, the better the results, the more informed, and effective, your marketing will be.
2. Analyze to Strategize. Audience segmentation data provides actionable insights that will identify targeting criteria to help acquire your ideal customer (and perfect Facebook fan). Behavioral trends and primary differences within audience segments can be used to shape strategies and tactics that resonate with their respective motivations and preferences.
3. Sponsor Stories. Sponsored Stories are one of Facebook's most powerful tools as it allows brands to promote a specific post to a targeted segment of their fans. Crafting messages unique to specific segments dramatically increases both effectiveness and efficiency of a brand's outreach.
4. Micro-target Consumer Segments. A powerful application of audience segmentation analysis is the ability to tailor general brand awareness and fan activation advertising campaigns to micro-target consumer segments that brands want to influence, based on their stated preferences and intention.
5. Monitor and Measure. Effective audience segmentation also allows brand advertisers to monitor the effectiveness of their own campaigns and to assess competitive positioning. Monitoring specific segment metrics can provide powerful measuring sticks to both react to successful competitive challenges and to ensure that their messages and stories are achieving the desired outcome.
For more information, request a copy of LoudDoor's newest White Paper, Audience Segmentation: Successful Strategies for Ideal Customer Targeting, and visit www.LoudDoor.com.
To schedule an interview with David Guy, CEO of LoudDoor, or request a copy of the Audience Segmentation White Paper, please contact Tami McCarthy at 212.750.8514 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The industry leader in ROI-centered audience acquisition on Facebook, LoudDoor is a data-intelligence and analytics company that helps the world's leading brands develop actionable insights and strategies to identify and reach their ideal customers on Facebook. The LoudDoor Platform delivers audience analytics, engagement optimization, activations, Facebook Ad Targeting and KPI/ROI Reporting.