LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - Aug. 30, 2012) - Ladies and gentlemen, as the summer season draws to a speedy close, it's safe to say us Brits haven't been dealt the fairest hand in the weather stakes this year. It's felt more like miserable March than our hottest time of year, and now we're facing nine more months of wind and rain!
Flying abroad for some winter sun has never seemed so appealing. If you fly from Manchester airport be sure to take advantage of their parking deals - Manchester airport parking really does take the hassle out of commuting to and from the airport; after all, you want to begin your holiday on a high, rather than stressing about public transport on the morning of your holiday.
There are two options:
Standard car parking
This value for money service includes -
- Multi-story: this will see you inside the terminal in a matter of minutes
- Long Stay: this option includes a free shuttle bus ride and is perfect if you're going to be away for more than a week.
- JetParks Plus: the best value parking option
- Onsite parking at offsite prices - you can't say fairer than that!
If you're celebrating a special occasion or simply want to begin your trip in style, then luxury car parking at Manchester Airport is what you need.
- Meet and Greet: drop your car at the terminal and take a leisurely stroll to the check-in desk.
- Valet Parking: Jump out of your car at the terminal and whizz fast-track through security.
Notes to Editors:
- Manchester Airport car parking offers a wide range of options, both affordable and convenient. All official airport car parks are secure and easy to access from the motorway network.