SOURCE: Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES)
MIDDLETON, WI--(Marketwire - Jun 19, 2012) - Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES) introduces the XCalibur1600, a 6U CompactPCI Single Board Computer (SBC) supporting Freescale QorIQ P4080 processor. Available in either conduction- or air-cooled versions, the XCalibur1600 utilizes the eight Power Architecture e500mc cores running at up to 1.5 GHz, making it an ideal solution for high-end military, communications, and industrial applications.
The XCalibur1600 feature-set include:
- Conduction- or air-cooled 6U CompactPCI SBC
- Supports Freescale QorIQ P3, P4, and P5 processors
- Stock processor:
- Eight-core Freescale P4080 processor with eight PowerPC e500mc cores at up to 1.5 GHz
- Alternate processors configurations:
- P4040 processor with four PowerPC e500mc cores at up to 1.5 GHz
- P3041 processor with four PowerPC e500mc cores at up to 1.5 GHz
- P5010 processor with one 64-bit PowerPC e5500 core at up to 2 GHz
- P5020 processor with two 64-bit PowerPC e5500 cores at up to 2 GHz
- Up to 16 GB of DDR3-1333 ECC SDRAM in two channels
- Up to 512 MB of NOR flash (with redundancy)
- Up to 64 GB of CPU NAND flash
- Up to 128 GB of SATA NAND flash (optional)
- Three Gigabit Ethernet ports
- x4 PCI Express to XMC sites
- Up to four SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Two RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- XAUI to XMC site
- Two PrPMC/XMC interfaces
- In-house X-ES operating system support includes:
- Green Hills INTEGRITY Board Support Package (BSP)
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- Linux BSP
The XCalibur1600 joins the X-ES Freescale P4080 line of products which also includes the XPedite5430, a 3U CompactPCI module, the XPedite5470, a 3U VPX SBC, and the XPedite5400 and the XPedite5401 PMC/XMC modules.
About X-ES - Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES), a 100% U.S.A. based company, designs and builds single-board computers, I/O boards, power supplies, backplanes, chassis, and system-level solutions for embedded computing customers. X-ES offers cutting-edge performance and flexibility in design, plus an unparalleled level of customer support and service. For further information on X-ES products or services, please visit our website: www.xes-inc.com or call (608) 833-1155.
Data Sheet: http://www.xes-inc.com/assets/products/files/XCalibur1600-DS.pdf
Press Photo: http://xes-inc.com/assets/photos/content/102831_XCalibur1600.jpg
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.