MARINA DEL REY, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 25, 2012) - Wiredrive, the online media-sharing application that transformed the way creative professionals in the advertising, film and TV industries manage and present their digital media, just announced the release of its redesigned Reports feature.
"With new Reports, we're giving our customers more insight into their Wiredrive systems than ever before," said Wiredrive Founder and Director of Product Development Taylor Tyng.
Wiredrive users can now view progressively detailed layers of reporting data, ranging from general overviews of system activity to the specifics of a single media presentation. "Our users can not only see when their presentations are opened," said Tyng, "but they can also see all the comments, approvals -- even the percentage of each file their recipients viewed -- in one consolidated place."
Wiredrive Reports also feature new ways to organize and sort reporting data by individual users, allowing system administrators to better monitor their team's activity. "We've brought a new level of internal transparency to the application," said Founding Partner Bill Sewell, "that makes it easy to track the progress of producers and the performance of sales reps. We want our customers to see how their team is utilizing the system and to know they are getting a return on their investment."
New features include:
- Enhanced View Tracking: Users can not only see what media their recipients clicked, but also the percentage of each file they viewed.
- Sales Rep Dashboard: Sales Reps now have a dedicated Reports Dashboard where they can see the details of every presentation they've sent and track the viewing activity of each recipient.
- Report Detail: From approvals and comments to page-views and forwards, the new Report Detail page puts all the reporting information for a single presentation or bundle in one consolidated location.
- New Design and Layout: Wiredrive Reports feature intuitive navigation controls and a modern design that makes complex reporting data easy to find and interpret.
- A Complete Wiredrive History: Users can view detailed reports for any active presentation sent in the last five years, including all recipients, comments, approvals, views -- even the original presentation message.
- Charts and Graphs: With new charts and graphs, users can see a visual representation of Wiredrive system activity in a given period of time, like the number of presentations sent, the number of recipients, or the number of unique and total page views.
- Comprehensive Export function: Every page of Wiredrive Reports now has an export option that allows users to download the featured data with a single click.
- Top-line Summaries: The new Summary section provides an overview of the information presented on each page of Reports and ranges in detail from general statistics to the specifics of an individual presentation.
- Usage Report: Administrator level users can view the new Usage Report to stay up-to-date with the details of their current Wiredrive subscription, storage allocation and month-to-date usage. The report also includes a complete, fully-exportable usage history for both Projects and Library.
- Team tracking: Wiredrive Reports features new ways to organize and sort reporting data by individual users, so administrators can easily track the activity of producers and the performance of sales reps.
- Bundle Report: The Bundle report allows users to track Bundle presentations with the same in-depth reporting analytics available for individual presentations, including a list of recipients, the files they viewed in each presentation, and the percentage-viewed for each file.
New Wiredrive Reports are available today and are automatically updated for existing customers. To view more information about the features of this new release, please visit the Wiredrive website or sign up for a demo here.
Wiredrive is a rapidly-growing, privately-owned SaaS company with headquarters in Marina del Rey and offices in New York City and San Francisco. With over 800 clients worldwide, Wiredrive has become the application of choice for creative professionals in the advertising, television and motion-picture industries who need to upload, manage and present their digital media.