SOURCE: Bulldog Reporter's PR University
OAKLAND, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 28, 2012) - PR professionals looking to throw off the shackles of the traditional new business "pitch" -- that demoralizing dog-and-pony show that can often result in unsigned prospects stealing their best ideas... or in low-margin clients -- should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
This webinar titled: Win New PR Agency Business without Pitching: A Breakthrough Approach to Higher Profits, Creativity and Satisfaction will teach PR pros a breakthrough methodology for converting prospects that lets them seize the high ground in client relationships and generates the higher budgets, profits and respect they deserve for their hard work.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Friday, October 5, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
Blair Enns, Founder, Win Without Pitching, Author, "The Win Without Pitching Manifesto"
What PR pros will learn:
- Positioning strategies: How to successfully position their firm in three easy steps -- and why it matters to closing new business
- How to use specialization as a sales advantage that commands price premiums
- The truth about presentations: Tips for breaking the "presentation cycle" by improving collaboration and conversation with prospects
- Avoiding death by RFP: The distinctions between proposals and contracts -- and how to free up hundreds of proposal-writing hours every year
- Standard documents to use in place of customized proposals
- How to close more new business by eliminating "persuasion" from their sales cycle in three practical steps
- Why you must eliminate "big reveals" from the sales cycle
- Improving closing skills and tools: Effective ways to address prospect or client objections so they get to yes quicker
- How to avoid getting deep into the buying cycle -- only to find the client can't afford to pay them what they're worth
- Innovative sales ideas: Alternative arrangements that can help PR pros land prospects who are still on the fence -- including phased engagements, pilot projects, money-back guarantees and more
- Traits stellar prospects share -- and how to watch for them early in the sales process so they know who to close... and who to avoid
- Premium pricing and what to charge: How to set agency rates to increase margins -- while also increasing value to their clients
- Strategies for increasing pricing as your impact on clients' business grows
- Case Studies and Examples: How both small and large agencies have dramatically improved their profitability by applying these techniques
For more details go to conference home page or download the PDF brochure
Bulldog Reporter's PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation's most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to our conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.