LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - Sept. 20, 2012) - Having a Personal Account makes shopping for plus size clothing from Curvissa so much easier. The recession has hit many of us hard, which has made treating ourselves with new clothes more of a luxury. In fact, it can be difficult to warrant spending money for fear that it will leave a dent in your purse - but not with a personal account. There's flexible payment options which means you can spread the cost of your purchases, lightening the burden on your purse-strings somewhat.
What are the benefits of opening a Personal Account?
- Flexible payment options - spread the cost of your purchases to suit you or pay your full balance to avoid any interest charges.
- Receive exclusive offers and promotions only available to Personal Account customers.
- Handy 14 days home approval plus a further 14 days to make your payment.
- Receive monthly online statements.
- Five ways to pay - including Direct Debit.
- Manage your account online - you can access your Personal Account online via secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can apply for a Personal Account when making an order with Curvissa; just shop as normal and select 'Personal Account' at the checkout. This is ideal in situations whereby you're in need of a new outfit, but might be experiencing a cash-flow problem. So, if you've just been offered a new job and need plus size suits for the office, paying with your Personal Account can take the pressure off parting with the money immediately.
Representative APR 29.9% variable. For full terms and conditions, click here.