PALO ALTO, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 17, 2012) - WeVideo (www.WeVideo.com), creators of the world's most powerful and easy-to-use online video editing platform, today announced that it has been named by the AlwaysOn editors to the OnHollywood list of the most promising private companies in the digital entertainment sector. WeVideo will be among the honorees at the OnHollywood 2012 summit, October 29-30.
"We are delighted to be named by the AlwaysOn editors as one of the most promising digital entertainment companies," said Jostein Svendsen, WeVideo CEO. "Our powerful cloud-based collaborative platform is redefining video creation for consumers, businesses, and educators alike, and we see this designation as further confirmation of our growing reputation in this area."
WeVideo advantages include:
- Easy-to-use, robust video editing and storytelling, complete with royalty-free audio, transitions, graphics, text options and more
- A unique, collaborative/social editing environment in which multiple users can aggregate content and create stories
- Real-time rendering to reduce video creation time
- Browser-based anywhere editing
- Compatibility with Mac, PC, and Linux operating systems
- Support for a wide range of digital formats, regardless of the video capture device, from mobile phones to professional camcorders
- Support for Internet to HD 1080p broadcast-quality export
WeVideo honored at OnHollywood event
WeVideo is being honored at OnHollywood 2012, October 29-30 at the Museum of Flying in Santa Monica, CA. To learn more about WeVideo, please visit www.wevideo.com.
Based in Palo Alto CA, WeVideo eliminates the cost and complexity of collaborative video publishing with powerful, easy-to-use web-based tools. Founded in 2011 by Norwegian-based Inspera, WeVideo leverages years of developing online video learning experiences for K-12 students. To learn more about online video collaboration, please visit www.wevideo.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.