SOURCE: WellQuest Medical & Wellness
BENTONVILLE, AR--(Marketwire - Aug 20, 2012) - WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation (the "Company" or "WellQuest") (PINKSHEETS: WEQL), delivering a unique model for healthcare that helps customers get well, stay well, and look well, has issued a Shareholder Report outlining the Company's achievements for the six month period ended June 30, 2012.
Key highlights from the Shareholder Report include:
- The Company's flagship WellQuest health and wellness center in Bentonville, Arkansas has now reached its seventh year of operations.
- The Bentonville center continues to achieve an 85% customer retention rate.
- Legislators, insurers and employers have come to prioritize wellness services. Insurers and employers have begun to reimburse wellness programs, affirming that WellQuest has been leading a healthcare trend.
- Demand for WellQuest's services is increasing as the new healthcare law will extend healthcare coverage to 30 million more Americans, creating more demand for primary care physicians.
- For the six months ended June 30, 2012, WellQuest reported revenues of $2,053,492 and net income for the Bentonville site of $295,900. Consolidated operating net income was $13,600.
- WellQuest is now set to grow through replication of success. A new site has been identified for the second WellQuest center to open in 2013 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. WellQuest hopes to continue growth through replication beyond Bentonville and Tulsa.
To view the Shareholder Report in full, please visit: http://wellquestmedical.com/docs/ShareholdersReport.pdf.
About WellQuest Medical & Wellness Corporation
WellQuest offers its innovative concept in healthcare delivery by integrating conventional and complementary physician medicine with wellness, and aesthetic services in one center, creating an effective environment for the pursuit and maintenance of a healthy life. WellQuest's unique model for healthcare helps customers get well, stay well, and look well. Currently operating in Bentonville, Arkansas, WellQuest seeks to open additional locations in the U.S.
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements other than statements of historical fact in this announcement are forward-looking statements, including but not limited to, the Company's ability to obtain the necessary financing to continue and expand operations, to market its products and services in new markets and to offer healthcare services at competitive pricing, anticipated revenue from client visits; general economic conditions and other factors detailed from time to time in the Company's filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and other regulatory authorities. These statements include, without limitation, statements regarding our ability to prepare the Company for growth; the Company's planned expansions, and predictions and guidance relating to the Company's future financial performance. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise