HAMILTON, BERMUDA--(Marketwire - Sep 24, 2012) - Knightsbridge Tankers Limited (the
"Company") advises that the 2012 Annual
General Meeting of the Company was held on September 21, 2012 at 9:00 a.m.
the Elbow Beach Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG04, Bermuda. The
resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect Ola Lorentzon as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Douglas C. Wolcott as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect David M. White as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Hans Petter Aas as a Director of the Company.
5) To re-elect Herman Billung as a Director of the Company.
6) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS as auditors and to authorise
Directors to determine their remuneration.
7) That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a
total amount of fees not to exceed US$500,000 be approved for the year
December 31, 2012.
In addition, the audited consolidated financial statements for the Company
the year ended December 31, 2011 were presented to the Meeting.
September 21, 2012
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of
Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and
other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and
originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Knightsbridge Tankers Limited via Thomson Reuters ONE