SOURCE: Altitude Digital Partners
DENVER, CO--(Marketwire - Aug 16, 2012) - Altitude Digital Partners (ADP), the premier digital ad technology firm, today announced that its recently launched video division, Visualtising, closed the second quarter of 2012 with record growth and revenue. Visualtising has achieved 300 percent growth over the last six months and it now has a publisher network sending over 1.3 billion video impressions a month. Continuously bringing on new online publishers, the company is quickly adding to its roster of ComScore 500 websites and networks.
The ability of the Visualtising team to develop and execute tailored strategies for publishers has propelled it to sit among the industry's most successful companies at a similar stage. Demand for Visualtising's yield management services and smart ad technology has also driven plans for geographical expansion and new employee hiring, particularly in sales and marketing.
Visualtising's video technology and rapid growth has recently garnered ADP notable accolades:
- INC. Magazine's INC. 500 2012, #54 overall, #10 in their industry
- Lead411.com's Hottest Companies List
- Lowe Foundation's Colorado Company to Watch Award 2012
Continued Product Innovation
During 2012, Visualtising has added to its product offerings:
- Supply-Side Platform (SSP): The full scale SSP is integrated with all major demand sources and provides publishers with a single interface for top quality management of display and video. Revenue is maximized from all inventory demand, be it DSPs, Ad Networks or Ad Exchanges.
- Real-Time Bidding (RTB): Q3 brings the official launch of the ad tech firms RTB platform. RTB allows for the optimizing of millions of daily transaction decisions on behalf of hundreds of premier online media publishers.
"We've capitalized on the widespread expansion of digital video with strong execution in our private exchange services to achieve a level of growth unheard of for most young companies," said Joseph Salvador, VP of Video Operations. "We believe that we can continue this scorching pace in terms of top-line growth and elite publisher acquisition. We also plan to expand with new offices this year."
Visualtising is the Digital Video division of ad tech firm Altitude Digital Partners (ADP). At the forefront in yield management and video advertising technology, Visualtising empowers publishers to maximize their online revenue by optimizing their ad inventory and eliminating unnecessary ad operations costs. Visualtising partners with hundreds of the world's premier online publishers, providing a full scale Supply-Side-Platform. For more information visit: Visualtising.com