LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - Aug 30, 2012) - The sports betting capital of the world springs to life every fall as visitors and locals alike flock to the hottest spots in Las Vegas to catch the gridiron action. This football season, VEGAS.com brings the ultimate sports bars and the newest race and sports book additions to the Strip for all your game day needs. Reach the end zone for victory with the top sports bars including:
- A mash-up of a sports bar, game room and your personal living room, the EA SPORTS BAR located inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas offers fans a new way to get in the game. Providing a street-level view of the Strip, this recent addition features six large-screen LED screens and an antique foosball table.
- There isn't a bad seat in the house at Blondies Sports Bar at Miracle Mile Shops inside Planet Hollywood, where the Vegas sports bar is taken back to the basics. Enjoy the common flair of sports memorabilia and banners while taking in the 12-foot projection screen and more than 40 TVs.
- With a sports book and bar wrapped in one, Lagasse's Stadium at the Palazzo offers football aficionados the best of both worlds. Sit back and relax in one of the luxurious couches and enjoy the ultimate tailgating grub while catching the game on one of the 80 TV screens or 10 by 20 foot projection screen.
- Enter an avid football fan's dream at The Sporting House inside New York-New York Hotel & Casino with three private viewing rooms, bar food favorites and 130 high-definition TVs. The sports bar's Screening Room features two 16-foot HD screens with a dozen 36-inch TVs and lavish leather seating.
As the epicenter for sports betting, Las Vegas offers top-of-the-line sports books throughout the city. VEGAS.com has your guide to all the details on the newest sports books to the Strip that include:
- Recently remodeled, the chic new Cantor Race & Sports Book at the Palms Casino Resort makes it easy for sports fans to indulge with sports wagering and poker. The stylish and state-of-the-art facility offers eight tables for poker and a 1,290-square-foot LED screen with surround sound.
- One of the largest race and sports books in town, The LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Superbook offers more than 300 seats and a 15 foot by 20 foot screen projecting all the biggest games. Encompassing 30,000 square feet, the "Superbook" includes a VIP section for the high rollers complete with leather arm chairs.
- Watch in luxury at the Wynn Las Vegas Race and Sports Book. Living up to the upscale property that the sports book calls home, fans will enjoy the dark wood décor and plush leather seating.
- The Venetian Las Vegas Casino, Hotel & Resort unveiled its renovated sports book and spans 10,000 square feet complete with new décor. The updates include a 100-foot-long, high-definition 4mm black video screen, one of the largest in the world that is capable of displaying more than 34 events simultaneously.
No matter what your ideal autumn day entails for catching all your favorite games, VEGAS.com has you covered. For additional sports books, visit http://www.vegas.com/gaming/sportsbooks/.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotels, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas shows, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.