CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Oct. 18, 2012) -
WHAT: Paul Brandt is ready to hit the road for the third annual UFA Small Town Heroes bus tour. The bus will make several stops in small towns throughout Alberta for meet and greet opportunities at local UFA locations before heading to evening performances. Two private concerts will take place for the Small Town Heroes contest grand prize winners, Ed Boychuk from Smoky Lake on Friday, October 26 and Mack Erno from Teepee Creek on Sunday, October 28. A third concert was added this year in appreciation of the eight Small Town Heroes semi-finalists, and will be taking place in Ponoka on October 25, 2012.
For contest details and updates on the bus tour, please visit http://www.ufa.com/smalltownheroes/STH_Tour.html
WHO: Paul Brandt, Country Music Superstar
Amanda Bates, Director, Communications and Brand Strategy, UFA Co-operative Limited
WHERE/WHEN: Towns, dates, times and specific locations for the meet and greets with Paul Brandt include:
- October 25: 5:00 p.m. Paul Brandt media interviews availability in Ponoka
- October 25: 6:30 p.m. Ponoka Concert (tickets available for $25 on ticketweb.ca)
- October 26: 11:00 a.m. St. Paul Farm & Ranch Supply store Meet & Greet
- October 26: 1:00 p.m. Smoky Lake Petroleum Agency Meet & Greet
- October 26: 6:30 p.m. Smoky Lake (private concert)
- October 27: 10:00 a.m. High Prairie Petroleum Agency Meet & Greet
- October 27: 11:45 a.m. Falher Farm & Ranch Supply store Meet & Greet
- October 27: 2:15 p.m. Spirit River Petroleum Agency Meet and Greet
- October 27: 4:30 p.m. Grande Prairie Farm & Ranch Supply store Meet & Greet
- October 28: 9:00 a.m. Sexsmith Petroleum Agency Meet & Greet
- October 28: 2:00 p.m. Teepee Creek (private concert)
To keep up-to-date with all of the latest UFA Small Town Heroes Tour news:
"Like" us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/UFASmallTownHeroes or follow us on Twitter @UFACooperative.
About UFA Co-operative Limited
UFA Co-operative Limited is one of Alberta's most dynamic enterprises. UFA has an unmatched network of 113 bulk fuel and cardlock petroleum outlets, 35 Farm and Ranch Supply stores, four fertilizer plants and 25 outdoor adventure stores operating under the Wholesale Sports banner. In addition, Bar W Petroleum and Electric Ltd. and Spruceland Lumber are divisions of UFA. Our employees and independent petroleum agents strive to provide products, services and solutions to farmers, ranchers, consumers and commercial accounts throughout Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
Since its founding in 1909, UFA has grown from a small-scale local co-operative into a comprehensive enterprise with $2.1 billion in annual sales and nearly 120,000 active members. While UFA has grown and changed over the years, at our heart remains a commitment to agriculture and to the communities we call home.