BELLEVUE, WA--(Marketwire - Sep 19, 2012) - UC4, the world's largest independent IT Process Automation software company, today announced its 11th annual user conference and training days event, Innovate 2012, to be held September 24-28 at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort in San Diego, CA. Innovate provides UC4 customers with the education, knowledge-sharing and connections to make an immediate positive impact within their organizations, and will feature 65+ tutorial sessions and 20+ hours of hands-on product training from UC4's senior consultants and developers.
Event highlights include:
- Customer Use Cases: Learn new ways to innovate with your UC4 products from other customers who will share best practice advice.
- Training Workshops: Gain hands on experience in UC4 products with deep-dive training sessions led by our employees.
- UC4 Product and Solution Presentations: See what we've been working on with in-depth sessions about our solutions and a product roadmap preview.
- Training and Certification: Validate your UC4 experience and knowledge by becoming UC4 certified.
- Demo Lab: Drop by these onsite labs staffed by the UC4 support team to discuss technical questions and find resolutions in real-time.
- Evening Events: Network with UC4 staff and fellow customers in a relaxed setting.
"We recognize the need to address enterprise automation challenges across IT environments that are continuously growing in complexity," said Ken Jackson, UC4 President, Americas Sales. "Innovate will enable us to collectively discuss the many possibilities our platform offers to help enterprises deliver IT services more rapidly, reliably and with greater intelligence and cost savings."
Register for Innovate 2012 today to guarantee your spot. For more information, visit the Innovate 2012 homepage.
About UC4 Software
UC4 Software is the world's largest independent IT Process Automation software company. UC4's ONE Automation platform delivers IT Process Automation for organizations facing increasingly dynamic applications and infrastructure, and those migrating to next generation service models for cloud, DevOps and big data. ONE Automation unifies workload, application release, application process, run-book, data transfer, and VM automation, with predictive analytics based on complex event processing technology. Unified process automation is proven to help IT Operations gain greater control and significantly improve both service delivery and cost savings.
With 25 years of experience, UC4 automates tens of millions of operations a day for over 2,000 customers worldwide. Rethink IT automation at www.UC4.com.