OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Dec. 20, 2011) - TrueContext Mobile Solutions Corporation (TSX VENTURE:TMN) ("TrueContext" or "the Company"), makers of ProntoForms Service, is pleased to announce recent product upgrades that improve the speed and efficiency of collecting and reporting data from the field. The powerful app and portal upgrades are free to existing users. This new "out of the box" connectivity to popular and accessible social media and cloud services, makes it even easier and more affordable for companies to take their paper forms mobile.
"Our expertise is in helping businesses access and collect data in the field, and in connecting this data to diverse cloud systems. Bottom line is we are making our product more readily accessible and appealing to more and more customers, from small businesses to large enterprises. Furthermore, with the new Pass-through capabilities, the data doesn't have to reside in the cloud, a requirement for some businesses," says Alvaro Pombo, TrueContext CEO.
Out of the box connectivity, with a Pass-through option, allows data to be transferred in many different formats to multiple destinations:
- FTP - Swift and easy configuring. Upload data to any FTP server;
- HTTP (PUT or POST) - Data connectivity to office servers;
- Sharepoint - Microsoft Sharepoint users can submit data from the field to the back office in real-time;
- Twitter - Leverage the world's most powerful social communication platform for data submission notifications;
- Evernote - Store, manage and share data collected from the field to the cloud;
- Box.net - Store all your data collected from the field to the cloud;
- Export - Export files to PDF, MS Excel (.csv) and MS Word (.docx).
Moreover, for additional help integrating any of the out of the box capabilities, the Pro-Services team offers customized data connections to back office systems - commonly completed with four days or less of Pro-Services consulting.
For more information, visit www.prontoforms.com.
ABOUT PRONTOFORMS™ AND TRUECONTEXT
ProntoForms, by TrueContext, revolutionizes how mobile workers & managers communicate and report, improving business productivity and efficiency. With the recent widespread availability of smartphones and tablet devices, digital mobile form submission is now a business reality - eliminating the costly, slow and error prone paper form business process.
Why is ProntoForms unique as a mobile forms solution?
- Your business forms gone mobile, no changes to your process.
- Portal reports, real time business information from the field.
- Works on your favorite mobile device - iPhone and iPad, Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile & HP webOS.
TrueContext is traded on the TSXV under the symbol TMN. TrueContext has a powerful and proprietary patent portfolio, from which ProntoForms' mobile app and web-reporting portal are developed. ProntoForms is the trademark of TrueContext Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of TrueContext.
Certain information in this press release may constitute forward-looking information. This information is based on current expectations that are subject to significant risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Actual results might differ materially from results suggested in any forward-looking statements. The Company assumes no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those reflected in the forward looking-statements unless and until required by securities laws applicable to the Company.
Neither the TSXV nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSXV) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.