LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - Aug. 30, 2012) - Travelodge, is helping cash-strapped Britons get away and enjoy the last of the summer holidays, by offering rooms at £25.50, as part of a new campaign called 'Give Britain a Break'.
The campaign has been created to help families get away this summer despite being hit by a second recession. To help ease the pinch, Travelodge has teamed up with a number of top attractions, restaurants, and transport providers to offer a basket of holiday deals that could result in a saving of more than £150 for a family of four.
To book a £25.50 room just go to www.travelodge.co.uk and to download the free discounts just go to the News and Offers section on the Travelodge homepage.
The vouchers are free to download after you have booked a Travelodge room. Listed below are some of the offers that are being featured in the Travelodge Give Britain a Break campaign:
- National Trust - Kids go free with an adult into hundreds of Britain's best and most historic sites.
- Diggerland - 25% off the ultimate adventure experience riding and driving real full size construction machinery. Nearest Travelodge: Pontefract Ferrybridge, Medway M2, Durham, Tiverton
- Eden Project - Kids go free pass to the largest indoor rainforest in the world. Nearest Travelodge: St Austell
- SNOZone! - The thrill of sledging at for just £6. Nearest Travelodge: Pontefract Ferrybridge, Milton Keynes Central, Glasgow Central.
- National Express - £10 travel for groups of three or more.
- Red Funnel Ferries - Discount travel to and from the Isle of Wight with 20% off fares.
- Frankie & Benny's - Free breakfast for children eating with an adult or free ice-cream sundae with a starter and main meal.
- Little Chef - Two courses for £10 or three courses for £12.
- Dorling Kindersley- 50% off travel guides and access to kids activity packs for those young intrepid explorers.
To help make further savings Travelodge has developed a package which includes: Dinner, Bed and Breakfast from £16.65 per person for a family of four. (Rooms from £25.50, breakfast for two adults booked online is £13.30 (Kids eat free) two course dinner for two adults with a glass of wine is £19.90 and two children's meals for £7.90). Book online at www.travelodge.co.uk
With Travelodge you only pay for the room and not for the number of people staying per room. A family room caters for two adults and two children or three adults and has a luxury king size bed, sofa bed, en-suite facilities, flat screen TV with 18 free digital channels, free tea / coffee making facilities and WIFI. (You only pay for the room and not for number of people staying per room).
Travelodge hotels that have a Bar Café offer an 'eat as much as you like' breakfast buffet for £7.65 per guest and for each paying adult - two children under the age of 16 eat for free. You can make a 20% saving on breakfast by ordering online and you can order a two course evening online for just £9.95 per person too - just book at www.travelodge.co.uk
All dishes on our children's menu are £3.95, meals include macaroni cheese, cheeseburger and chips and Spaghetti meatballs - 10p from each sale of this dish will be donated to Travelodge's appointed charity KidsOut, helping bring fun & happiness to disadvantaged children in the UK.
Notes to editors:
Rooms are subject to availability
For full terms and conditions please visit www.travelodge.co.uk
|Rooms from £25.50 per room.
|Breakfast booked online - £6.65 x 2 = £13.30 (Kids eat free)
|Dinner booked online - £9.95 x 2 = £19.90 and two children's meals for £7.90.
|Total = £66.60 divided by four people sharing = £16.65 each
The first budget hotel brand to launch in the UK in 1985, Travelodge now operates over 500 hotels and over 35,400 rooms across the UK, Ireland (11) and Spain (4). Travelodge plans to grow its estate to 1,100 hotels and 100,000 rooms by 2025. Over 13 million people stayed with Travelodge last year and 90% of reservations are currently made online at travelodge.co.uk, where room rates start at £19 per night. The chain employs over 6,000 staff.