SOURCE: Trainer Communications
PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwire - Jun 25, 2012) - Trainer Communications, the premier provider of high-tech integrated marketing and public relations services, today announced that it has received the 2012 Public Relations Society of America's Bronze Anvil Award of Commendation for its outstanding promotion of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2011. With only a six-week execution window, Trainer successfully evangelized E&Y as a leader in helping build the next generation of entrepreneurs, and positioned E&Y as a strategic partner in fostering the next wave of innovation and business success in Silicon Valley.
The award-winning results included:
- Placement in print and online outlets such as All Things Digital, San Jose Mercury News and the Silicon Valley Business Journal, with each syndicating at additional outlets including the Wall Street Journal, SmartMoney, MarketWatch, USA Today, New York Times, Forbes, MSNBC, Contra Costa Times, Oakland Tribune and others
- Top-tier broadcast coverage with CBS5 (KPIX), and NBC Bay Area (KNTV)
- E&Y leveraged its coverage to market to this year's companies, resulting in 35 percent more submissions for the 2012 contest in relation to 2011, while also increasing the caliber of the companies applying -- as determined by the number of marquee-name applicants and their companies' revenue
- The E&Y Northern California division was cited as "media darlings" by E&Y national, and the brand equity in the program -- and the number of E&Y partners who support it, as well as their client companies -- reached an all-time high
- The city of San Jose issued a proclamation declaring the day of the award gala as "E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year Day."
"Trainer Communications is privileged to be publicly recognized by industry peers for both our approach and the results we achieved in promoting the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award," said Susan Thomas, CEO of Trainer Communications. "Most of all we are delighted that our achievements enabled us to win the ultimate award -- another opportunity to work with the Ernst & Young EOY program this year."
This year's Bronze Anvil competition drew a total of 784 entries. Of those, only 83 organizations were selected by the Bronze Anvil judges as Bronze Anvil Award of Commendation winners.
About the Bronze Anvil Awards
PRSA's Bronze Anvil Awards annually recognize outstanding public relations tactics -- the individual items or components that contribute to the success of an overall program or campaign. These tactics -- whether a media relations program, website, annual report, podcast, blog or use of social media or word-of-mouth -- are the hardworking parts of any public relations program. For more than 40 years, the Bronze Anvil Awards have celebrated the "best of the best" in public relations tactics, reflecting their growing scope, creativity and importance in strategic public relations.
About the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
PRSA is the largest professional organization serving the U.S. public relations community. With a mission to "advance the profession and the professional," PRSA provides news and information, thought leadership, continuing education and networking opportunities; sets standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct; and advocates for the business value of public relations and greater diversity among public relations professionals. Based in New York, PRSA comprises 112 local Chapters; 14 Professional Interest Sections that focus on specific industries and practice areas; and the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), which is active at more than 320 colleges and universities.
About Trainer Communications
Trainer Communications is the premier provider of high-tech integrated marketing and public relations services. Specializing in technology, the agency offers deep domain expertise across data infrastructure, information security, telecommunications, enterprise software, networking, and consumer industries. Trainer represents industry leaders and high-growth technology companies that recognize visibility is critical to meet business objectives. Trainer is the only agency that guarantees quantifiable results with its Metrics Matter™ methodology. Established in 1995, Trainer has represented more than 250 companies. Based in Silicon Valley with worldwide coverage, the agency has received numerous prestigious national awards, including Bulldog Awards, the Hermes Creative Award, the PRSA Silver Anvil and Bronze Anvil Awards, the MarCom Gold Awards, the Iron Sabre Award, the National Videographer Awards, and the Iron Sabre Certificate of Excellence for Product of the Year. For more information, visit http://www.trainercomm.com/.
Follow Trainer Communications