SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Jul 18, 2012) -
Core News Facts:
- Ticketfly, the social ticketing platform, today announced the general availability of its reserved seating offering, which introduces innovative, time-saving technology for creating and managing reserved seating events, and allows reserved seating venues to take full advantage of the company's leading social ticketing platform.
- With reserved seating events making up over 70 percent of the advance tickets sold in North America, Ticketfly's new functionality effectively triples the company's addressable market.
- Ticketfly has been working closely with many of the industry's top venues and promoters to design and deliver a solution that is simple to use, streamlines operations, and meets the demands of the most complex reserved seating events. Prior to today's general availability announcement, Ticketfly conducted a multi-phase pilot program, fine-tuning the feature set and successfully on-boarding over 10 reserved seating clients, including notable names such as Drusky Entertainment, The Blue Note, and SBL Entertainment.
- An integrated extension of the company's ticketing and marketing platform, Ticketfly's reserved seating capabilities offer the following new benefits:
- Intuitive interface allows clients to create a visual model of their venue and manage price levels, holds and seat attributes from one screen, reducing operational complexity and minimizing training requirements.
- Reusable seat templates and interactive bulk editing tools provide a time-saving and streamlined workflow.
- Integrated box office module allows box office staff to manage multiple orders, select seats, accept multiple payment options, and deliver tickets via print, email or will call.
- Consumer-friendly purchase experience includes both "pick-a-seat" and "best available" options and encourages social sharing to help drive sales.
- Ability to leverage Ticketfly's professional-grade tool set -- custom website, social and email marketing tools, integrated box office, affiliate network distribution, and data analytics -- for events with even the most complex reserved seating requirements.
- Sales growth for Ticketfly clients exceeded the industry average by five times in 2011, demonstrating the power of the company's integrated platform to drive ticket sales.
- To learn more or get in touch with a Ticketfly representative about reserved seating, please visit www.ticketfly.com/reserved.
Andrew Dreskin, co-founder & CEO, Ticketfly
"We're committed to bringing the benefits of the Ticketfly platform to every venue and event promoter in North America, and reserved seating is the next step in fulfilling this goal. More than two years in the making, this is our most significant product development to date. Similar to how we pushed the envelope with the launch of our integrated platform, our reserved seating product features first-of-its-kind functionality that we think will have a profound impact on the ticketing industry."
Brian Drusky, Owner, Drusky Entertainment
"We've been using the Ticketfly platform for our general admission events for over a year with great success, so we were eager to become a pilot partner for their new reserved seating offering. The overall process for creating reserved shows has been fast and easy and we are already seeing great results using their integrated marketing and analytics tools to promote and measure our reserved events."
Scott Brill-Lehn, Owner, SBL Entertainment
"Using Ticketfly's new reserved seating capabilities for the first time was really simple -- we were able to integrate our seat map, begin sales on our custom Ticketfly-powered website, and use all of Ticketfly's social tools almost instantly. Ticketfly's reserved seating has exceeded our expectations."
Ticketfly is a cloud-based social ticketing platform for professional event promoters and venues. The Ticketfly platform provides integrated ticketing, website, social marketing, email and analytics tools that streamline operations and increase ticket sales. Ticketfly was founded by the team that first brought event ticketing to the Web. For more information visit ticketfly.com. Connect with Ticketfly on Facebook at facebook.com/ticketfly, or follow the company on Twitter at twitter.com/ticketfly.