SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 12, 2012) -
- Ticketfly, the social ticketing platform, today announced rapid client growth and industry momentum in Los Angeles, the entertainment and media hub of the world, and a market historically dominated by legacy ticketing providers.
- In the past 18 months, Ticketfly has entered into agreements with more than 30 new clients in Southern California, representing a 400 percent increase in the company's overall customer base in the region, and further bolstering its position in the market.
- Ticketfly has proven to be the platform of choice for Los Angeles' premier live music venues and promoters including The Troubadour, Echo/Echoplex and Spaceland Presents, FYF Presents, Hollywood Forever, Guerilla Union, Bootleg Theater and The Fold, The Satellite, Chain Reaction, and The Glass House.
- Los Angeles venues and promoters continue to choose Ticketfly for a range of unique benefits including increased operational efficiencies, integrated social marketing and analytics tools, and a proven ability to increase ticket sales.
- The demand for the Ticketfly platform in Los Angeles extends beyond music venues, further illustrating the company's growth as a comprehensive ticketing and marketing solution for all types of events:
- Electronic Dance Music (EDM): Exchange L.A. and Monday Night Social join Ticketfly's growing roster of EDM promoters.
- Festivals & Fairs: The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire, which was first introduced in Southern California more than 50 years ago, tapped Ticketfly to handle online ticket sales for the annual event. FYF Fest, held every year in downtown L.A., also selected Ticketfly as its provider.
- Arts & Theater: Village Voice Media partners with Ticketfly for events nationally, including L.A. Weekly's 33rd Annual Theater Awards at Avalon Hollywood. Cinespia Presents, which screens films at Hollywood Forever Cemetery, Point Break Live! in Hollywood and Center for the Arts, Eagle Rock have all made the switch to Ticketfly.
- Sports: The Los Angeles Blues Soccer Club recently turned to Ticketfly to implement its online ticketing solution.
- This announcement represents another milestone in an already momentous year for the company, which includes the launch of reserved seating in June 2012 and its recent $22 million Series C financing.
- To see a full list of Ticketfly's Los Angeles clients, upcoming events and shows, or to connect with the sales team, visit www.ticketfly.com.
Gannon Hall, CMO, Ticketfly
Given L.A.'s vibrant live music scene and deep history in entertainment and media, we knew it was a market where we could make a big impact. Once the local community got wind of what we could offer, we saw a domino effect of promoters looking for a more progressive provider. We're thrilled with the market response and appetite for change and we look forward to continuing to establish deep roots in the L.A. area.
Mitchell Frank, Owner, Spaceland Productions
The Echo/Echoplex and Spaceland Presents are committed to delivering a seamless, memorable experience for ticket buyers at all our venues and events. Ticketfly has allowed us to embrace the newest technologies and integrate various social media platforms, making it easier than ever for our customers to plan for shows and share experiences with friends and followers.
Jon Halperin, Talent buyer, The Glass House
I LOVE this system more than chocolate, and I f---ing love chocolate! Unlike our previous ticketing company, Ticketfly allows shows to go on sale instantly and allows the venue to add their own information to the show, like photos, links, etc. Editing has been a snap. The support from the staff has been great.
Ticketfly is a cloud-based social ticketing platform for professional event promoters and venues. The Ticketfly platform provides integrated ticketing, website, social marketing, email and analytics tools that streamline operations and increase ticket sales. Ticketfly was founded by the team that first brought event ticketing to the Web. For more information visit ticketfly.com. Connect with Ticketfly on Facebook at facebook.com/ticketfly, or follow the company on Twitter at twitter.com/ticketfly.