SOURCE: Embarcadero Technologies
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 17, 2012) - Embarcadero Technologies today announced registration has opened for its popular CodeRage 7 Totally Technical Online Conference series. The two multi-day conferences will offer over 60 free sessions on Delphi (Nov. 6-8) and C++ (Dec. 10-12). Sessions are designed with stellar content to provide real-world information that developers can immediately leverage in their projects. Join an expected over 2,000 developers to learn the latest techniques, tips and tricks in the world of application development.
As the leading tool provider for application developers and database professionals, Embarcadero is encouraging peer-sharing among developers on some of this year's hottest topics, including: Windows 8, Windows and Mac code generation from a single codebase, and mobile development with HTML5.
Why attend CodeRage?
- Both the Delphi conference and C++ conference will feature technical sessions led by industry and Embarcadero product experts.
- Boost your development skills by learning from your peers on their best tips, tricks and processes for software development and management.
- Gain knowledge about optimizing your use of the world's leading software development and database management tools.
- Hang out with other software development professionals around the globe, working hard on the same technologies you do!
- Scope out the virtual exhibit hall to see all the latest products and services from Embarcadero's valued tools and component partners and service providers.
Developer 'master' classes will also be offered to teach beginner through advanced level skills on a variety of development technologies. For the full schedule, please visit: http://www.embarcadero.com/coderage
Attendee registration for the online conference is currently open at: http://forms.embarcadero.com/forms/CodeRage7Registration
About Embarcadero Technologies
Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of award-winning tools for application developers and database professionals so they can design systems right, build them faster and run them better, regardless of their platform or programming language. Ninety of the Fortune 100 and an active community of more than three million users worldwide rely on Embarcadero products to increase productivity, reduce costs, simplify change management and compliance, and accelerate innovation. Founded in 1993, Embarcadero is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices located around the world. www.embarcadero.com.