SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Mar 6, 2012) - thismoment, a provider of social content management software for brands, today announced explosive growth for 2011 due to increased demand for thismoment software by global brands seeking to expand and manage their social marketing campaigns.
With more than 100 Fortune 500 brands adopting thismoment's Distributed Engagement Channel (DEC) platform, the company is quickly becoming the ideal solution for all brands who want to unify their social channels and consolidate management of online assets. DEC allows brands and their agencies to simultaneously drive content engagement and customer conversation management across multiple social media touch points.
With the addition of Brand Monitor, thismoment can now provide customers with a closed-loop framework to address content, creative, conversation, and analytics. DEC is the only offering of its kind featuring a social content management system which possesses both listening and engagement features.
2011 Performance and Milestones for thismoment
- Revenue growth of 3x in 2011 over 2010
- Over 4x growth in brand accounts in 2011 over 2010
- $8.3 million in its first institutional capital round led by Sierra Ventures
- Acquisition of Position2 Brand Monitor, a leading social media monitoring and engagement platform
- Strong Google partnership making DEC the number one platform for custom YouTube Brand Channels, with more than 100 channels launched in 2011
- Naming of thismoment as a preferred Developer for both Facebook and LinkedIn
- Rapidly growing workforce including the establishment of new offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia
- To date, more than 100 million media views served on the DEC platform
- Grown in every major industry vertical: Automotive, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Food and Beverage, Health, Insurance, Entertainment, Retail, Technology, and Travel
- 8 of top 10 US Automakers
- 6 of top 6 Major Movie Studios
- 4 of top 5 High Tech Companies
- 20 Super Bowl XLVI advertisers pointed to pages powered by DEC
Vince Broady, CEO and Founder, thismoment
"2011 was a year of great success and momentum for thismoment, but it is just the beginning. As brands and their agencies continue to see the importance of customer engagement and conversation management across all global social platforms, and understand the importance of measuring social marketing campaign performance, our significant growth will only continue. Our 2011 results reinforce our vision and mission in the unification of social channels, and consolidated management of online assets. Our high customer renewal rate is a testament to our product quality and excellent customer service levels. The pieces are in place for 2012 to be another record breaking year."
David Overmyer, SVP and CFO, thismoment
"Our significant growth in revenue was driven by operational efficiency, market responsive product development, deeper market penetration and a supported trajectory of the social content management and social brand management space. In this burgeoning industry, scalability continues to be of critical importance with the byproduct being the need for full-range software/services. Solving one-off pain points in the Social Media Marketing and Social Content Management space is no longer enough. Thismoment is well positioned to address that growing need and this is yet another reason we anticipate continued, significant growth in 2012."
Thismoment is a pioneer in the development of Social Content Management Software for brands. Its Distributed Engagement Channel (DEC) is a real-time platform for managing a brand's digital presence, including social content, conversation and creative assets across earned, owned and paid media channels on web, tablet, mobile, and digital outdoor devices. Launched in March 2010, DEC is already used by more than 100 Fortune 500 brands. To learn more, please visit thismoment.com.