SOURCE: My Gym Enterprises
SHERMAN OAKS, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 25, 2012) - With the presidential election just around the corner, My Gym Enterprise, parent company of the international group of children's health and fitness centers, is asking parents of children six weeks old and older to cast a vote of a different kind -- a vote for fitness.
During the month of October, families can elect one of the following money-saving enrollment options at their local My Gym -- and be entered to win My Gym free for one year. My Gym will enter each family that enrolls in October into a sweepstakes to win 12 months of classes for one plus a free birthday party at their local My Gym center.*
Here's the My Gym "ballot" for savings:
- Enroll for two months and get the third month free. One-time Lifetime Membership Fee applies.
- Enroll for four months and get the fifth month free AND My Gym will waive the one-time Lifetime Membership Fee.
- Enroll for six months and get the next two months free AND My Gym will waive the one-time Lifetime Membership Fee.
- Enroll for nine months and get the next three months free AND My Gym will waive the one-time Lifetime Membership Fee.
"My Gym has been a leader in children's fitness for 30 years," said Cory Bertisch, CEO of My Gym Enterprises. "This year, with our new Building Blocks Program in place, we're on track to continue that leadership. Our special October enrollment offers make this the perfect time for families to get involved in this innovative program that uses fun, non-competitive activities to encourage kids to strive for physical, cognitive and emotional milestones."
To schedule a free trial class or to learn more about the limited-time October enrollment offers and The Building Blocks Program interactive skill and development tracking and recognition system, please visit www.mygym.com
* Offer good for new and returning My Gym members not enrolled in classes or camps for at least the previous 3 months. Waived Lifetime Membership fees applicable only to NEW members. Enrollment must be for consecutive months. May not be combined with any other offers. Participation may vary by location. Offer valid through October 31, 2012. Restrictions apply. For full details and rules, please visit http://mygym1.wordpress.com/
About My Gym Enterprises
Established in 1983, My Gym is the #1-ranking fitness center destination for children with more than 250 locations worldwide, including international locations in Hong Kong, France, and Brazil among others. More than 30 additional locations are planned to open worldwide in the next 12 months. My Gym combines innovative, early physical education/pre-gymnastics classes with state-of-the-art facilities to empower children -- ages 6 weeks to 13 years -- by helping them acquire the skills, confidence and positive self-image needed to become healthy young adults. My Gym's award winning, structured, noncompetitive, and age-appropriate classes and birthday parties enhance children's overall physical development through games, music, exercise, sports, gymnastics, puppets, special rides, and fun. The children gain strength, balance, coordination, fine and gross motor proficiency, agility, flexibility and social skills. The My Gym television show, "My Gym At Home" airs on BabyFirstTV, a 24/7 channel focusing on children's development. For more information, please visit www.MyGym.com.