SOURCE: Home Builders Association of Southeastern Michigan
NOVI, MI--(Marketwire - Mar 21, 2013) - Home Builders Association of Southeastern Michigan (HBA) is sponsoring the Novi Home & Garden Show, April 5-7, 2013, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi.
Anything and everything you need for your home and garden can be found under one roof. "Fountains & Flowers" sponsored by Huntington Bank -- Over 25,000 square feet of landscaped gardens featuring fountains, flowers, ponds and waterfalls. Enter your vote for the People's Choice: Vote for Best Overall Landscaper.
The Novi Home & Garden Show will host a variety of entertaining seminars and shows, designed to teach attendees useful gardening and home improvement tips and tricks.
- The "Green Thumb Theatre" area will provide a variety of fun and informative seminars on gardening and landscaping. Featured presenter Don Engebretson, The Renegade Gardener, will bring three great hands-on seminars to the show.
- Browse the indoor fine arts fair hosted by The Image and Arts Council of Troy (I/ACT). There will be painting, pottery, artwork and more available for purchase. Artists will be demonstrating their craft as well as selling their creations.
- The Home & Garden Marketplace will display many vendors including: crafters, local businesses, and food merchants.
- Live broadcasts by "America's Master Handyman" Glenn Haege of WJR throughout the show, and the Inside Outside Guys of WMUZ-FM Saturday of the show.
- Buy perennials right at the show! A great selection from the best area greenhouses and nurseries will be available.
At the show, enter to win "Find the Gnome" prizes. Enter by filling out coupons and dropping in boxes throughout the show. Discount $1 off coupons are available at www.novihomeshow.com, Oakland County Tim Horton's, Indoor/Outdoor magazine and area newspapers. Visit your local Metro-Detroit Home Depot store for $2-off advance tickets.
The Novi Home & Garden Show will be held at the Suburban Collection Showplace April 5-7 and is open Friday 2-9 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m.-9 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Adult admission (ages 13 and up) is $8; seniors (ages 55 and over) are $7 and children ages 12 and under admitted free! Each family that purchases an admission ticket will receive a 1-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens magazine.