LAVERGNE, TN--(Marketwire - Oct 1, 2012) - SVP Worldwide, the world's largest consumer sewing company, has announced the creation of a new embroidery software brand, TruEmbroidery™, dedicated to providing personal embroidery products exclusively for Mac® computers and compatible with most embroidery machines. The brand's first product, TruEmbroidery™ Software for Mac® computers, was unveiled today as the sewing industry's premier embroidery software designed specifically for Mac® users. The launch of the comprehensive TruEmbroidery™ software system meets a growing consumer demand for Mac® compatible embroidery products.
Apple reports that there are more than 66 million Mac® computer users worldwide today, a number that has tripled in just five years. Specifically across creative and design-focused industries, Mac® computers have long been embraced and incorporated, making TruEmbroidery™ software an ideal product for the personal embroidery market.
The new TruEmbroidery™ software works exclusively with Mac® computers and the recently released OS X Mountain Lion operating system, which after exceeding three-million downloads within four days became Apple's most successful launch in history (Computer World, 2012). The comprehensive TruEmbroidery™ Software for Mac® computers incorporates many familiar Mac® elements, including gestures, simplified interfaces, user-friendly menus and drop-down boxes, and the ability to view multiple windows at once -- creating an entirely new embroidery software experience.
"SVP Worldwide is responding to an industry demand for a product that gives sewers who own Mac® computers the opportunity to enjoy comprehensive embroidery software that has been designed specifically for them," said Katrina Helmkamp, CEO of SVP Worldwide. "TruEmbroidery™ software is compatible with most leading brands' embroidery machines so sewers who love their Mac® computers and the art of embroidery can create personalized embroidery designs with features developed for the Apple operating system. This will unleash a new level of creative possibilities for a large segment of today's sewing consumers."
TruEmbroidery™ Software for Mac® computers comes complete with three unique modules: TruE™ Studio, TruE™ Modify and TruE™ Create. Each module offers a multitude of designing, personalization and editing functionalities that bring embroidery designs to life.
- TruE™ Studio: Adjust, personalize and combine hundreds of embroidery designs, frames and flourishes. Allows access to more than 100 different fonts and countless lettering options. Everything can be instantly rotated, repeated, resized and seen in one's preferred hoop. Included within the TruE™ Studio are two additional features that offer even more opportunities to customize embroidery designs:
- TruE™ Portrait Assistant: Turn photos into color, sepia or monochrome embroidery portraits. Adjust autolevels for easy effects or use the quicker, single-color embroidery option.
- The TruE™ QuickCreate Assistant: Automatically create designs for personalized projects using 325 built-in clipart images or your own imported image. Create standard embroidery with satin and fill areas.
- TruE™ Modify: Transform embroideries with the perfect touches, using morphing options. Automatically add basting stitches and trim commands, and optimize all your designs for stitching out.
- TruE™ Create: Tap into unlimited embroidery design possibilities, creating designs from pictures with easy specialty effects and thousands of stitch effects including 250 fill patterns. View designs in three dimensional reality in the hoop and create them using real world measurements.
TruEmbroidery™ Software for Mac® computers offers compatibility with most embroidery machine brands including Baby Lock®, BERNINA®, Brother®, HUSQVARNA VIKING®, Janome® , PFAFF® and SINGER®. It will be sold exclusively at certified TruEmbroidery™ Software for Mac® retailers for a MSRP of $2,299.
Pre-sell purchases made from September 1 through October 18, 2012 will come with an exclusive, deluxe wheeled computer case with a 17" removable neoprene laptop sleeve valued at $250. Early purchasers will also receive a free 90-day software support trial membership.
For more information on TruEmbroidery™ Software for Mac® computer system requirements and to find a certified retailer near you, please visit www.TruEmbroidery.com. The TruEmbroidery™ website will also offer interactive tutorials showcasing how to maximize all the benefits of TruEmbroidery™ Software for Mac® computers.
About SVP Worldwide
SVP Worldwide is the world's largest consumer sewing machine company and source of the SINGER®, HUSQVARNA VIKING® and PFAFF® sewing machine collections. As a global leader doing business through its affiliated companies in over 190 countries, SVP Worldwide specializes in the design, manufacture and distribution of high quality consumer and artisan sewing, quilting and embroidery machines, software, accessories and notions.