SOURCE: STL Marketing Group, Inc.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO--(Marketwire - Feb 12, 2013) - STL Marketing Group, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: STLK) achieved some milestones over this past holiday season and issued several releases on the OTC Market's web site. For the full Press Release please visit the company's Press Release on the OTC Markets web site (http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/STLK/news).
- STLK Receives Letter of Interest from Fuerza y Luz (CNFL). December 24th, 2012 - On December 21st, 2012, the Company's subsidiary, Versant Corporation received a letter of interest from the prospective buyer, Fuerza y Luz (CNFL) for the purchase of all the electricity generated at the Company's proposed wind park.
- STLK Completes Merger with Versant Corporation. January 24th, 2013 - The Board of Directors of Versant Corporation has approved the share exchange plan for the remaining minority shares in Versant Corporation.
- STLK Restructures as it Completes Merger. February 6th, 2013 - The Company has restructured as it completes the merger with Versant Corporation. The changes in corporate structure have been duly approved, filed with the State of Colorado and updated on the OTC.
- STLK Names Interim Directors to Its Board. February 6th, 2013 - The Company has named two interim directors to its Board as part of the merger with Versant Corporation. The Company will install these two new interim members as of March 1st, 2013.
- STLK Selects Lucosky Brookman LLP as Legal Counsel. February 7th, 2013 - The Company has selected Lucosky Brookman LLP (www.lucbro.com) as its legal counsel.
- STLK Selects RRBB Accountants and Advisors to Conduct its Audit. February 8th 2013 - The Company has selected RRBB, a PCAOB firm, to conduct its audit.
About STL Marketing Group, Inc./ Versant Corporation
Versant Corporation is a subsidiary of STL Marketing Group, Inc. and a Colorado based renewable energy company seeking to develop and operate renewable energy projects. Its first proposed stage of development is focused on wind energy facilities in Costa Rica. For more information on STLK, please visit our web site at www.STLmarketingGroup.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements as defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include statements concerning plan, objectives, goals, strategies, future events or performance, and underlying assumptions and other statements that are other than statements of historical facts. These statements are subject to uncertainties and risks including, but not limited to, product and service demand and acceptance, changes in technology, economic conditions, the impact of competition and pricing, government regulation, and other risks described in statements filed from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All such forward-looking statements whether written or oral, and whether made by or on behalf of the Company, are expressly qualified by the cautionary statements that may accompany the forward-looking statements. In addition, the Company disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.