SOURCE: American Craft Endeavors
SPANISH SPRINGS, FL--(Marketwire - Oct 30, 2012) -
WHAT: 16th Annual The Villages Craft Festival at Spanish Springs Town Square
WHEN: November 3 - 4, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
WHERE: Spanish Springs Town Square in The Villages
Navigational Address: 1181 Main Street, Lady Lake, FL 32159 (See directions below).
WHY: To Support the Arts and the Local Economy
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
CONTACT INFORMATION: email@example.com or 561-746-6615
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
- Juried outdoor craft showcase featuring unique and affordable crafts handmade in America.
- Featuring leading local and national crafters.
- Vast array of craft mediums: from folk art, pottery, handmade jewelry and paintings, to personalized gifts, handmade clothing, scented soaps and body products.
- Prices set to suit all budgets, ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000.
- All crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants by American Craft Endeavors, producers of the top outdoor craft festivals in the country.
- All crafters on site for duration of festival.
Directions to the Festival:
I-75 to exit 329 (Wildwood) onto US 44, East to US 301, North on 301 to 466, turn right and proceed to US 27. Left onto US 27 and continue to Main Street, adjacent to the billboard that reads "Main Street Left", before the overhead golf cart bridge, left onto Main Street. Town Square is 2 blocks ahead.
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation's most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida's vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations including the Lauderdale by the Sea Craft Festival (Fort Lauderdale, FL), the Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean (Jupiter/Juno Beach, FL), the Downtown Stuart Craft Fairs (Stuart, FL), the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival (Sarasota, FL) and the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festivals (Sarasota, FL) among others. The group's founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. All crafters are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade crafts.