SOURCE: FP Mailing Solutions
ADDISON, IL--(Marketwire - October 11, 2012) - FP Mailing Solutions, a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of postage meters and mailing equipment, is determined to raise money and awareness in the battle with breast cancer. FP recently began a broad campaign comprising seven simple, effective activities and events that illustrate what can be done with limited resources.
1. National Breast Cancer Foundation - In Spring 2012, FP became an official partner of the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF), a renowned non-profit organization dedicated to educating women about early breast cancer detection. The relationship provides a mutually beneficial platform in breast cancer educational and fundraising efforts, resulting in delivering much needed funds to the foundation.
2. Pink Postage Meter - In conjunction with the partnership, FP Mailing recently released a limited-edition pink PostBase postage meter, emblazoned with a pink breast cancer ribbon. The meter is a big hit among women who want to visibly show their support of breast cancer awareness in their offices.
3. Culver's Fundraiser - On October 18, FP will host a fundraising event at the Culver's Restaurant in Addison, IL, where FP's U.S. headquarters are located. This will help build awareness in the local community, and give residents a tangible means to support the fight against breast cancer by donating to the NBCF at the event.
4. Fundraising Web Page - The NBCF created a special "FP Goes Pink" web page to help FP raise funds for the organization. FP is promoting the page to its employees, dealers, and customers.
5. Promoting to FP Dealers - FP has promoted the campaign to its dealer resellers, which constitute a powerful, wide-reaching network, capable of chipping in to the effort themselves, and spreading the word to the dealers' own customers.
6. Employee Awareness - At its U.S. headquarters in Addison, IL, FP employees are hopping on the pink bandwagon by donating themselves and promoting the awareness and fundraising campaign to their families.
7. Promoting on Social Networks - On its Facebook, Twitter and Google+ pages, FP is running a series of Breast Cancer Facts posts, intended to educate readers on important pieces of knowledge, and promote the fundraising effort.
FP Mailing Solutions Director of Marketing, Kevin Pietras, passionately affirmed that, "What we're doing on behalf of the NBCF is incredibly meaningful to all of us at FP. Any company can do this good work with just a little planning and commitment to helping make the world a safer place for all women threatened by breast cancer."
About the National Breast Cancer Foundation
Recognized as one of the leading breast cancer organizations in the world, the National Breast Cancer Foundation's (NBCF) mission is to save lives through early detection and to provide mammograms for those in need. A recipient of Charity Navigator's highest 4-star rating for eight years, NBCF provides women help for today and hope for tomorrow through its National Mammography Program, Beyond The Shock, Early Detection Plan, MyNBCF online support community, and breast cancer research programs. For more information, please visit www.nbcf.org.
About FP Mailing Solutions
FP Mailing Solutions is an international manufacturer of postage meters, mailing systems and mailroom software. For small offices to enterprise-scale companies, FP Mailing Solutions has tailored postage meter systems to meet business mailing needs and challenges. For more information on FP Mailing Solutions, visit www.fp-usa.com.