LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - Aug. 21, 2012) - BUYERS trying to find new homes for sale in time for summer should get along to The Elms in Norton, where two superb family homes are ready to move into.
The 3 and 4-bedroom houses are priced at £169,995 and £189,995, and housebuilder Barratt North East is offering part exchange to ensure a quick move for buyers with a property of their own to sell.
"These two homes are ready in June and offer outstanding value for money," said Fenton Hewitt, Sales Director at Barratt Homes North East.
"This is the last chance for anyone who would like to move into a new home at The Elms in time for the summer.
"The development is already proving popular with families. It's in a great location on Blakeston Lane next to Norton golf course, on the outskirts of the village but with schools and amenities nearby. Stockton and Middlesbrough are also in easy reach.
"Since we opened two showhomes six weeks ago we have had seven sales, which is well above the national average."
The 3-bedroom semi-detached 'Derwent' home is one of Barratt North East's best-selling designs. It includes a lounge, dining room with bay window, fitted kitchen, utility, cloakroom, integral garage and master bedroom with en suite and dressing area.
The 4-bedroom detached 'Gloucester' provides almost 1,100 sq ft of versatile interior space. There is a light and airy living room, dining room with French windows, contemporary fitted kitchen, utility, cloakroom and integral garage. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en suite.
The housebuilder's 7-day part exchange service offers move-up buyers a smooth move.
There are no estate agents' fees to pay, you side-step most of the hassle and cost usually associated with selling and because Barratt is a guaranteed cash buyer, there's no 'chain' involved or last-minute price haggling.
Barratt is building a wide range of 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes from its award-winning Premier Collection at The Elms, at prices from £169,995 to £377,000.
For more information please visit www.barratthomes.co.uk.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
1) Barratt Group sold 11,171 homes in the last financial year, making it the biggest housebuilder by volume in Britain.
2) Barratt Group was named Housebuilder of the Year at the Housebuilder Awards 2011.
3) Barratt Group was awarded a maximum five star rating for the second consecutive year in the 2011 Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction Survey.
4) In 2011 site managers working for Barratt Group won the highest number of NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards for a record seventh consecutive year.
5) Barratt Group is the only housebuilder to offer a warranty on the fixtures and fittings in place at the time of purchase of its new homes for five years.
6) Images of a selection of developments are available to the media at http://www.barrattdevelopments.co.uk/barratt/en/media/mediakit/lib