SEATTLE, WA--(Marketwire - Sep 17, 2012) - Scout Analytics™, the leader in recurring revenue optimization, today announced the launch of Scout® Rate Plan Optimizer, the industry-first solution that matches the pricing and packaging of rate plans in digital subscriptions with customer usage profiles to maximize revenue.
Designed for subscription business in the Cloud, Scout Rate Plan Optimizer correlates usage data with pricing and packaging data, and allows digital service providers to slice and dice revenue, yield, and demand by customer behavior. This enables providers to see how customers are getting the most value, and where they have the most pricing leverage. By establishing the connections between rate plans and usage profiles, digital service providers get the insights necessary to accelerate rate plan design, testing and implementation.
Key Features of Scout Rate Plan Optimizer
- Rate Plan Performance Analysis allows you to slice and dice revenue, yield and demand by product, rate plan, customer, user, usage, and more.
- Yield Rating™, a patent-pending metric, calculates price per unit of measured usage to rank and compare rate plan performance.
- Demand Rating™ scores your customers' use of the service to design rate plan packages that match behavioral patterns.
- Use Behavioral Revenue Segmentation to identify where your customers get the most value and where you have the most pricing leverage.
- Predictive Pricing Models provide what-if analysis for rate plan changes to assess and mitigate risks.
"Usage data remains an untapped source of insight for pricing and product managers until now," said Matt Shanahan, Senior Vice President of Strategy with Scout Analytics. "Scout Rate Plan Optimizer provides the data integration and analytics needed to quickly rank rate plans on yield performance and identify opportunities for increasing revenue."
Read more about Scout Rate Plan Optimizer on the Scout Analytics website:
About Scout Analytics
Scout Analytics is the leader in recurring revenue optimization solutions specifically designed for online services. Scout Analytics' unique solutions allow service providers to predict, target, and monetize user engagement. Scout Analytics is a venture-backed company headquartered in Issaquah, Washington. To learn more about Scout Analytics, visit www.scoutanalytics.com or call 425.649.1100. Scout Analytics is a trademark of Scout Analytics, Inc. Scout is a registered trademark of Scout Analytics, Inc.