CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwire - Jul 19, 2012) - To better engage and equip channel partners to sell more effectively, Sage North America has selected SAVO Group, the market leader in sales enablement, to help realize the full potential of its partners and increase revenue.
"This partnership bolsters our continued investment in our channel partners to provide powerful tools and communications to best position and sell Sage solutions," said Steven Cameron, senior vice president of sales, Mid-Market ERP and CRM Solutions for Sage. "With SAVO, our 1,300 partners across North America now have a cloud-based sales enablement tool that will keep them updated on such assets as marketing messages, customer success stories, and winning sales playbooks."
Sage will begin their SAVO implementation with an initial group of key partners in July, with plans to expand to a full channel roll-out before the end of this year.
"Channel partners make vital contributions to total revenue, but they can't win in a vacuum. They need accurate, up-to-the-minute details about products, selling strategies and market messaging," said Scott Rudy, chief sales officer at SAVO. "Using SAVO, partners will feel empowered to collaborate, delivering stronger results."
With SAVO, Sage will now be able to:
- Save on ramping new partners and spend less time answering redundant field questions;
- Track real-time reporting to learn which partners are most engaged and adopting new products, messaging and materials;
- Expand its knowledge base with feedback from outside partners;
- Ensure brand compliance by keeping partners updated on rapidly-evolving product messages and strategic initiatives;
- Provide co-branded materials that are marketing compliant and relevant to the appropriate stage of the sales cycle; and
- Connect sellers to subject matter experts and other company resources quickly and easily.
Founded in 1999, SAVO is a leading provider of cloud-based sales enablement technology and consulting solutions. SAVO's on-demand sales enablement platform maximizes the sales organization's ability to communicate value and differentiation in clear, consistent and compelling ways. Combining proven sales and marketing best practices with award-winning technology, SAVO addresses all aspects of the sales enablement challenge -- spanning people, process, insight and technology. For more information, visit www.savogroup.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.