SOURCE: SafetyChain Software, Inc.
SAN RAFAEL, CA--(Marketwire - February 06, 2013) - On January 24, 2013, a large crowd of food safety and quality assurance (FSQA) professionals joined SafetyChain Software for an informative webinar, "Are You Audit-Ready Every Day?" with special guest speaker, Debby Newslow, a noted food safety audit and compliance specialist and president of D.L. Newslow & Associates.
Key information discussed in the webcast included:
- A review of the various types of food safety audits, including regulatory audits such as those from the USDA or FDA, third-party audits such as GFSI (including BRC and SQF), and customer audits -- along with the audit-readiness challenges associated with each
- Audit challenges that may be associated with compliance to the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- The benefits of internal food safety audits
- The key elements of a food safety program that should be audited
- Documentation of food safety audit results including corrective and preventative actions
- How Food Safety Chain Management software solutions help food suppliers, producers/manufacturers, distributors and retail/services companies be ready to respond on-demand for any type of food safety audit.
Those wishing to view the webinar can access a complimentary archive by visiting SafetyChain Software Resource Center
To learn more about SafetyChain's comprehensive food safety and quality assurance solution modules visit http://www.safetychain.com/solutions
To learn more about services and compliance workshops from Newslow & Associates visit https://www.newslow.com/
About SafetyChain Software
SafetyChain Software's Safety Chain Management solution SafetyChain for Food™ helps the food and beverage industry manage food safety and quality compliance in realtime -- preventing non-compliant ingredients, raw materials and finished product from coming in or going out. With SafetyChain for Food's affordable solution modules -- for Supplier Compliance & Management, Safety & Quality Data Reporting, HACCP & GFSI Compliance, and Customer & Finished Product Compliance -- food growers, producers, manufacturers, distributors, retailers, food services and importers save time, save money and create efficiencies that contribute to the bottom line. SafetyChain for Food is a global, Software-as-a-Service solution, designed for fast deployment and even faster ROI. www.safetychain.com