REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 13, 2012) - Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced its support for the Facebook Exchange (FBX). FBX allows marketers to serve more relevant ads on Facebook via real-time bidding based on individual impression characteristics instead of pre-defined audience segments.
- FBX allows Rocket Fuel to expand its reach to leverage the quality and scale of Facebook, while continuing to deliver and optimize ads using audience data, to build relevant, efficient and complete digital marketing programs for Rocket Fuel's customers.
- REACH: Rocket Fuel can now leverage its existing artificial intelligence technology, which learns from all available impression attributes, through real-time bidded cookie targeting on FBX, with access to Facebook's over 955M people globally*. Consumers spend about 6 hours a month** on Facebook, so having access to the inventory as part of a total digital marketing program will be an efficient way to reach more people online.
- RELEVANCY: Rocket Fuel can now use first- and third-party audience data through FBX to serve highly relevant ads to the right people at the right time by focusing on both engagement and performance metrics, and top-performing characteristics like Facebook page type, creative, time of day, geography, interests, behavior, and demographics.
- EFFICIENCY: By combining its existing ad buys with Facebook inventory, Rocket Fuel can efficiently manage comprehensive ad buys for its customers and make the most effective ad buying and real-time optimization decisions for the brands it works with across display, mobile, video, and social media.
- Rocket Fuel has been accessing Facebook Ads via the Facebook Ads API since October 2011. The company has had success in optimizing for engagement, connections, signups, and purchases with Facebook's ads for a variety of advertisers. Now with FBX, Rocket Fuel can leverage its full technological capabilities to provide better value for advertisers and a more personalized experience for users.
- "FBX offers a new level of precision that provides advertisers with flexibility and an opportunity to leverage audience data for maximum impact," said Eshwar Belani, vice president of products and business development at Rocket Fuel. "In addition, FBX means people will see more relevant ads for things they actually want to buy, or brands with which they want to build affinity. For Rocket Fuel, FBX allows us to bring the full power of our artificial-intelligence powered brand & direct response solutions to Facebook and further drive shared advertising synergies across social, display, video, and mobile channels."
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Recently awarded #22 in Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, over 700 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in fifteen cities worldwide including New York, London, Toronto, and Hamburg.
©2012 Rocket Fuel Inc. All rights reserved. Rocket Fuel Inc. and Audience Accelerator are registered trademark of Rocket Fuel Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.