REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 10, 2012) - Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced the availability of Audience Accelerator, a full-service audience extension platform that helps publishers and vertical networks create new exclusive advertising packages based on their unique audiences.
- Already in use by 30 publishers including MapMyFitness and Martini Media, Audience Accelerator enables comScore 500 sites and networks to offer their advertisers uniquely targeted, real-time inventory outside of their own properties at massive scale across display, social, mobile, and video.
- Rocket Fuel's Audience Accelerator platform provides access to 99% of the U.S. online audience, offering publishers and networks immense reach for audience extension. Publishers and networks use Audience Accelerator, powered by Rocket Fuel's AI technology, to leverage their unique data and model their sites' audiences and reach them beyond their own properties.
How Audience Accelerator is Unique in the Marketplace:
- FULL SERVICE SOLUTION - Unlike other audience extension options, Audience Accelerator provides a full-service solution. Rocket Fuel's account teams provide RFP response, analytics insights, sales training, marketing materials, access to industry experts, and insights into new categories of advertisers.
- RESULTS - Audience Accelerator partners, on average, attain a 5-10x increase in audience reach, therefore increasing the inventory available to sell to their advertisers. Early customers/partners have compared engagement rates on campaigns that used the platform to campaigns that did not, and have seen a 3-5x lift in engagement on advertisers' campaigns when Audience Accelerator was used.
- ADVANCED ANALYTICS - The platform includes 25 data providers, access to top ad exchanges, and is built on Rocket Fuel's artificial intelligence ad management technology. Audience Accelerator provides insights into the behavior of particular audience segments, allowing publishers to "package up" new audiences for advertisers based on specific targeting criteria.
- "Publishers and vertical networks have cultivated highly desirable audiences in demand by advertisers. But on a daily basis, their sales teams are challenged to meet the growing reach, targeting, and optimization demands of sophisticated media buyers," said Paul Wenz, Vice President of Business Development at Rocket Fuel. "Audience Accelerator provides a full-service audience extension solution that generates revenue immediately for our partners."
- "We are thrilled Rocket Fuel launched Audience Accelerator," said Richard Jalichandra, CEO of MapMyFitness. "Our core business is offering integrated solutions for advertisers that want to reach people with active healthy lifestyles, and Audience Accelerator makes it easy to provide more segments of this audience at massive scale across the web. With Audience Accelerator, we can focus on our core business instead of managing the infrastructure needed to build an in-house audience extension solution."
- "We help leading brands engage an elusive and highly coveted audience of over 125 million affluent prosumers in America and Europe," said Skip Brand, CEO of Martini Media. "Our partnership with Audience Accelerator has allowed us to further customize our offering to reach even deeper into affluent and influential audiences. By allowing us to more effectively respond in real-time to specific targeting requests, it also drives better performance for our advertisers."
- "Increasingly, advertisers are asking us for advanced targeting capabilities," said Megan Wigert, Vice President of Interactive Inventory at NCM Media Networks. "With Audience Accelerator not only can we scale to deliver more active moviegoers, we can further segment them based on specific behaviors and engagement patterns."
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Recently awarded #22 in Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, over 700 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in fifteen cities worldwide including New York, London, Toronto, and Hamburg.
©2012 Rocket Fuel Inc. All rights reserved. Rocket Fuel Inc. and Audience Accelerator are registered trademark of Rocket Fuel Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.