NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - Aug 22, 2012) - Winston Baker, a leading global producer of finance conferences, will be hosting the annual Aviation Finance Summit at the Park Central Hotel in New York City on October 2, 2012. In its 5th year, the summit will bring together high-level aviation executives with bankers, investors and advisors to address how to continually fuel the industry's growing needs for financing such capital-intensive aviation businesses and their increasing demands from emerging markets around the world, while facing the turmoil of economic and political fluctuations.
The notable speaking faculty will include:
- Ron Wainshal, Chief Executive Officer, AIRCASTLE LIMITED
- Kirsten Bartok, Managing Partner, AIRFINANCE CAPITAL AND LEASING
- R. Stephen Hannahs, Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, AVIATION CAPITAL GROUP CORP.
- Olivier Trauchessec, Managing Director, BNP PARIBAS
- Peter Davis, Head of Treasury, BOC AVIATION
- Robert Martin, Chief Executive Officer, BOC AVIATION
- Sergio Novis Filho, Institutional Relations, BRAZILIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
- Scott Scherer, Senior Vice President, Strategic Regulatory Policy, BOEING CAPITAL CORP.
- Kostya Zolotusky, Managing Director, Capital Markets Development, BOEING CAPITAL CORP.
- Dominique Mielle, Managing Director and Senior Portfolio Manager, CANYON PARTNERS
- David Lloyd, Portfolio Manager, CARLSON CAPITAL
- Yevgeniya Levitin, Managing Director, Transportation Group, CREDIT AGRICOLE
- John Slattery, Senior Vice President, EMBRAER
- Louis Emery, Assistant General Counsel for Transportation, EX-IM BANK OF THE UNITED STATES
- Viren Joshi, Strategic Account Executive, EXPORT DEVELOPMENT CANADA
- John Beekman, Research Analyst, Fixed Income Division, FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
- Abdol Moabery, President & Chief Executive Officer, GA TELESIS
- Gregory Lee, Managing Director, GOLDMAN SACHS
- Steve Rimmer, Chief Executive Officer, GUGGENHEIM AVIATION PARTNERS
- Mark S. Streeter, CFA, Managing Director, J.P. MORGAN
- Richard Stock, Partner, MAYER BROWN JSM
- Robert Agnew, President and Chief Executive Officer, MORTEN BEYER & AGNEW
- Heidi Ho, Executive Director, MORGAN STANLEY
- Tomoya Sato, Chief Representative, NIPPON EXPORT AND INVESTMENT INSURANCE | NEXI
- David Andrews, Executive Vice President, Credit Research Team, PIMCO
- Christopher Chaput, Managing Director, RPK CAPITAL
- Marshall Sonenshine, Chairman and Managing Partner, SONENSHINE PARTNERS
- Betsy Snyder, Director, Corporate & Government Ratings, STANDARD & POOR'S
- Edmund Greenslet, Publisher, THE AIRLINE MONITOR/ESG AVIATION
- Evan Carruthers, Partner, TPG CREDIT MANAGEMENT
- Scott Paige, Portfolio Manager, TRILOGY CAPITAL
- Eric Adema, Principal, VX CAPITAL PARTNERS
Since its inception, the program has been bringing together aviation and finance executives from around the world representing billions in capital each year. The Aviation Finance Summit has hosted the most notable names in the business and at this year's summit, industry leaders will share their views on:
- Bracing for More Turbulence: Macro-Economic and Political Dynamics
- Executive Strategy Panel: Fueling the State of Aviation Finance
- Debt Financing Solutions: The Shift to Capital Markets
- The ASU Impact: How Export Credit Agencies Will Adapt in 2013
- Private Capital: Emerging Investment Trends in the Face of Increased Demand
- Global Insight: Lending and Leasing Pitfalls and Opportunities in China and Asia Pacific Regions
- The Upside of Used Aircraft: Capitalizing on the Pre-Owned and End-of-Life Sector
Companies interested in participating at the 5th Annual Aviation Finance Summit on October 2nd should review details and register online at www.AviationFinanceSummit.com. The early registration rate expires on August 31, 2012.
About Winston Baker
The Winston Baker team specializes in organizing conferences for the financial community, offering timely programs, which address emerging investment trends and finance strategies. Conferences created and produced by the Winston Baker team include the Aviation Finance Summit, Film Finance Forum Series, and New Energy Capital Summit. For more information: www.WinstonBaker.com.