SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 30, 2012) - Roambi, the leading provider of mobile business apps, announced today the addition of 132 new enterprise customers so far in 2012 to the more than 100,000 businesses and professionals using Roambi globally. Fueled by the demand for visual, compelling business data, the company has tripled its presence in the enterprise business space since the start of the year and added a number of brands to its roster of customers, such as Chicken of the Sea, the Dallas Cowboys, Siemens, Telefónica, Telstra, Henkel, Sydney Airport and global credit ratings agency DBRS.
"We are seeing a fundamental shift in business today, as design-driven and creative approaches replace traditional methods of business analysis, reporting and presentation," said Santiago Becerra, CEO and chairman of MeLLmo, Inc., the inventor of Roambi. "As organizations are struggling to make sense of their vast amounts of data, Roambi's simple, intuitive and engaging designs help convey complex information in a meaningful way, revealing new insights and enabling smarter business decisions that help impact the bottom line."
Roambi has experienced significant growth in 2012 with increased adoption in key enterprise markets, including pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and consumer goods. Fifty percent of the top 12 pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the U.S. and eight out of the top ten largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies globally use Roambi, including brands such as Novartis and Roche. Additionally, 40 percent of top food and beverage companies in the Fortune 500 rely on Roambi to meet business goals.
With more than 600,000 downloads of the Roambi Flow and Roambi Analytics applications, Roambi continues to ride the consumerization wave into the heart of the enterprise and currently counts 20 percent of Fortune 50 companies among its clients. Roambi is also seeing an increase in adoption globally with more than 10 percent of the Global 50 in its customer base. Furthermore, earlier this month, more than 50 customer and partner organizations traveled to Paris to participate in Roambi Customer and Partner Advisory Board meetings to collaborate on the best practices for using Roambi visualizations to move their business forward. Customer participants included Pernod, AXA France ID Logistics, and partner organizations in attendance included Cap Gemini, Simone Morandi -- partner at Accenture, Logica, Homsys, Keyrus, Business & Decision, BI4ALL, b.telligent GmbH & Co. KG, Cologne Intelligence GmbH, pmOne AG, bicentrix -- Center Of Business Intelligence, IT-Logix AG and Avanade Deutschland GmbH.
"We recently selected to work with Roambi because in our business, having the ability to instantly access relevant business data is absolutely critical," said Andy Chalklin, Director of IT, Pret A Manger. "Not only is Roambi able to provide our shop managers with a detailed level of insight into the business performance in a visually engaging way, but with Roambi we are also able to quickly identify any opportunities or trends that will help us focus on our customers' needs even more."
"Hunkemöller launched the Roambi business tool early this year and this has revolutionized the way we conduct our business. Its functionality, speed and flexibility have enabled our retail team to be more proactive in the way that they conduct their business. The tool allows our retail team to select comparable retail outlets and benchmark our store managers against similar locations," said Philip Mountford, CEO, Hunkemoller.
"The response from users of Roambi was consistently positive and referred above all to the easy use of the app and the time savings from using professional reports," said Markus Heimann, VP Business Intelligence, Telefónica Germany.
In the past year, Roambi has strengthened its product portfolio and continued to support the introduction of all iPhone and iPad products:
- Redesigned Roambi "Analytics" App for iPhone 5: Roambi redesigned its 'Analytics' app for the new iPhone 5 to take full advantage of the larger screen to showcase even more data. Additionally, both Analytics and the Roambi 'Flow' App, specifically for the iPad, now support iOS6.
- Support for new iPad 3: Roambi updated 'Analytics' and 'Flow' apps to support the retina display and enhanced graphics of the upgraded iPad.
- Launched ESX Platform to Publish Co-Branded Roambi iPad Apps: Roambi ESX allows organizations to create and distribute co-branded materials -- delivering proprietary content, in a single issue or series, as iPad apps powered by Roambi.
- Introduced Enterprise Support Portal and Knowledge Base: Roambi customers have the ability to browse and engage the Roambi community to resolve queries, browse the Knowledge Base and Documentation sections for how-to guides, videos and best practices and review the latest product documentation.
- Expanded support for international languages: Roambi products are now available in a total of 11 languages, including English, Spanish, French, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Traditional Chinese.
The Roambi Analytics and Flow Apps are available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
MeLLmo, Inc., the inventor of Roambi, is headquartered in San Diego, Calif. with additional offices throughout the United States, EMEA and Asia. Roambi has a worldwide customer base of Global 500 companies and SMBs across a diverse range of industries including: telecommunications, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, consumer technology, packaged goods and others. For more information on MeLLmo or Roambi, visit www.roambi.com.