SOURCE: The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
DALLAS, TX--(Marketwire - Jul 17, 2012) - The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas is offering a special short-term incentive for planners who book new meetings and events for July, August or select additional value dates in 2012. The two-part incentive provides double Ritz-Carlton Rewards points over these time periods, as well as the ability to enhance qualifying new events with a selection of complimentary upgrades, concessions and other perks.
New events booked at the luxury hotel in Dallas for July or August 2012, or for the 2012 group value dates of September 19 through 27, November 18 through 30 or December 9 through 30, will benefit from the following enhancements, with the number of options to be based upon booked room-nights. For 200 or more room-night bookings, seven concessions may be selected, while for 100 to 199 room-night bookings, five concessions are available. Three concessions may be selected for bookings of 50 to 99 room-nights. Upgrades and concessions are as follows and apply only to new bookings:
- Complimentary non-alcoholic welcome beverages upon arrival
- Complimentary one-hour hosted domestic beer and wine reception
- Complimentary guest room Internet access for all attendees
- One complimentary Internet access line for office and general session room
- Complimentary meeting rooms
- 10% discount on published pricing for on-site Audio-Visual equipment
- 10% discount on published menu pricing for Banquets
- 10% discount on spa services for all group attendees
- One complimentary deluxe guest room per 40 paid room nights
- One complimentary hotel suite upgrade per 40 paid room nights at the group rate
- 20% attrition on actualized rooms on a cumulative basis
With more than 19,000 square-feet of meetings and banquet space, the largest luxury hotel ballroom in central Dallas and a convenient Uptown location in walking distance of restaurants, sports and entertainment venues, The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas features multiple conference rooms and ballroom accommodations which support efficient, effective meeting flow, as well as spacious pre-function foyers, conference concierge services, staging and audio-visual equipment, personal security offerings and a private, dedicated banquet drive and welcome area.
Details are available now from the group sales team at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, which can be contacted at 214.922.4885. For Dallas hotel meetings and events information, please also visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Dallas/Default.htm.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 79 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll-free in the U.S. at 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at http://www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR)