VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Nov. 1, 2012) - Canadians have another chance to win big this Friday with $100 million in jackpot prizes available to be won. The LOTTO MAX jackpot is $50 million with another 50 MAXMILLIONS available to be won - tying the largest jackpot prize pool ever available in Canada.
This is the fourth consecutive week that at least one winning MAXMILLION ticket was sold in B.C.
Three of the five MAXMILLION-winning tickets in B.C. from the October 26 draw have been claimed. Bagwan Gill of Surrey claimed his $1 million prize. John George of Kamloops is now $500,000 richer, as are Diana and Lee Anderson of Sparwood, after winning their share of a MAXMILLION.
Two MAXMILLION winning tickets sold in Fort St. John ($1 million) and the Kootenays, ($333,333) on the October 26 draw remain unclaimed.
LOTTO MAX FACTS:
- Fifteen $50 million LOTTO MAX jackpots won in Canada since the game launched in 2009.
- Most recent LOTTO MAX jackpot won in B.C. was for $25 million in July 2012.
- Five MAXMILLION winners in B.C. on last Friday's draw.
- Odds of winning a jackpot or MAXMILLION prize are 1:28,633,528.
- Draws held every Friday night.
- A $5 ticket features three chances to win.
- Tickets can be purchased until 6 p.m. (PT) on the day of the draw.
- To win the jackpot, players must match 7/7 numbers.
- Odds of winning any prize are one in 6.6 per play.
- LOTTO MAX players in B.C. have won more than $425 million since the game launched in 2009.
- A total of 55 MAXMILLIONS have been won in B.C.
- When the LOTTO MAX jackpot reaches $50 million, prizes of $1 million MAXMILLIONS are added.
- Players must match 7/7 numbers to win the corresponding MAXMILLION prize.
LOTTO MAX can be played at any Lotto or Lotto Express retailer or at www.PlayNow.com. Winning numbers can be found at www.bclc.com following each draw.
What would you do if you won the lottery? Let us know www.twitter.com/lottomax.