SOURCE: Rainmaker Systems
CAMPBELL, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 26, 2012) - Rainmaker Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMKR) launched its e-commerce platform, GrowCommerce for Renewals, on Salesforce.com's AppExchange.
The GrowCommerce for Renewals App gives Salesforce customers visibility into contract details and renewal opportunities, and facilitates that renewal through an e-commerce store, or via a pro-active global sales agent. The Salesforce opportunity pipeline is automatically kept current when sales are completed.
GrowCommerce for Renewals helps companies increase revenue from their B2B customers by renewing contracts more efficiently. It overcomes basic renewal challenges by identifying renewal opportunities, targeting upcoming renewal customers, and renewing expiring and previously expired contracts.
Product Key Features:
- Loads customer and install base data ensuring a complete data set without manual intervention
- Generates renewal opportunities to highlight expiring contracts
- Provides data segmentation combined with in-depth analysis and reporting
- Delivers personalized, multi-mode integrated marketing notifications for expiring contracts
- Allows customers to click through and renew online with multiple purchase options
- Facilitates a pro-active global sales agent completing the transaction
- Automates complex pricing, including contract consolidation and quote management
- Delivers support for complete click to cash process including invoice, credit and collection
"We built this solution to increase renewal revenue by combining the power of Salesforce.com and our GrowCommerce platform. Our clients can rapidly leverage Rainmaker's cloud-based technology to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction throughout the entire customer lifecycle," stated James Chung, Rainmaker's chief technology officer.
The Rainmaker GrowCommerce B2B e-commerce solution is a simple, integrated, global solution that combines B2B focused technology with business process and sales expertise. The Rainmaker solution specializes in efficiently selling and renewing into our clients' hard to reach mid-market. This ensures we understand every opportunity available to drive more revenue and we approach each opportunity based on the value it represents for our clients. For more information on Rainmaker e-commerce solutions, visit http://www.rainmakersystems.com/solution.html.
Rainmaker Systems, Inc. is a leading global provider of B2B e-commerce solutions that drive online sales and renewal for products, subscriptions and training for our clients and their channel partners. Rainmaker provides these solutions on a consistent, global basis supporting multiple payment methods, currencies and language capabilities. For more information, visit http://www.rainmakersystems.com or call 800-631-1545.
NOTE: Rainmaker Systems, the Rainmaker logo, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other service marks or trademarks are the property of their respective owners.