LOWELL, MA--(Marketwire - Oct 17, 2012) - Qvidian, the market leader in cloud-based sales effectiveness applications, today announced Version 9.1 SR1 of its market leading Proposal Automation application. The company also announced over 200 new customers year-to-date, bringing the total number of Qvidian Proposal Automation customers to over 1,000 -- four times the number of their closest competitor.
Recently, several hundred customers attended the company's user conferences in the U.S. and Europe and feedback was overwhelmingly positive.
"Qvidian has cut down on the amount of time it takes us to respond to a proposal by 50% or more," said Kristin Ochal, senior proposal reporting coordinator, AmeriHealth Administrators. "Qvidian Proposal Automation has been both a lifesaver and a timesaver, and it really has changed the game for us as a company."
Qvidian Proposal Automation helps customers quickly create client-centered proposals, collaborate on RFP responses, and assemble customized presentations, while enforcing consistency across all documents. On average, Qvidian's customers create sales documents 45% faster and improve their win rate by 38%.
"The Qvidian team thrives on innovation and has been able to provide a constant stream of enhancements to our Proposal Automation application," said Lewis Miller, president and CEO of Qvidian. "As a result, our customer satisfaction scores are extremely high, and we have the most widely adopted proposal automation application in the marketplace today."
Qvidian Proposal Automation 9.1 SR1
Qvidian Proposal Automation 9.1 SR1 contains over a dozen new features and enhancements, saving users time and increasing their productivity, including:
- Drag and Drop: Move content record(s) from one folder to another via the drag-and-drop operation
- Resize of the Library Panel: Expand the library panel to view long folder titles
- Generate URL: Create a URL for library content and send it to recipient(s) for content download and consumption
- Preview Screen - Action Operations: Can select certain menu actions -- download, edit, save to clipboard -- when previewing content
- Translation Workflow Feature Set: Enables better managing and tracking of multiple translated content records
- Salesforce.com Integration: Improved integration with Salesforce.com
With offices in Boston, Cincinnati and London, Qvidian provides software applications that enable sales teams to accelerate the sales cycle and close more deals. Qvidian Sales Playbooks & Analytics and Proposal Automation have increased win rates and improved productivity for some of the world's largest and most successful corporations. On average, our customers increase their win rate by 38% and improve productivity by 45%. To learn more visit www.Qvidian.com or follow us on Twitter @Qvidian.