BARCELONA, SPAIN--(Marketwire - Nov 29, 2012) - Qustodio, a leading parental control software company for families worldwide, today announced the release of the newest version of its namesake product, Qustodio, available in English and Spanish for the PC. The newest product release has a free version with a premium upgrade option that extends its monitoring capabilities and allows parents to manage the use of software applications and games.
Created for families, Qustodio was designed to give parents actionable information surrounding children's online activities. Qustodio's innovative approach to information gives parents key details and the ability to respond to issues immediately and enforce responsible use of devices.
"We created Qustodio to fill a gap in the marketplace surrounding the usability and features of existing parental control software products. Our goal is to become the top-of-mind brand for families by delivering dynamic, intelligent and simple solutions," states Eduardo Cruz, chief executive officer and co-founder, Qustodio.
Qustodio offers a set of standard key features as well as some important industry-firsts:
- Multiple Devices and Users -- Monitors up to 10 users on up to 10 devices.
- Online Dashboard Access -- Monitors device use from anywhere using the online Family Portal Dashboard.
- Multilingual -- Available in English and Spanish.
- Social Network Monitoring -- Tracks and reports time spent on social networks and conversations with contacts.
- Games & Application Blocking -- Monitors and blocks software applications including chat programs and games.
- Protected Search -- Filters out inappropriate search results and reports on children's search activity.
- Web-browsing Protections -- Blocks and filters inappropriate content without blacklists.
- Time limits and restrictions -- Sets time limits and blocks specific websites.
Two upcoming versions in Q1 2013 will address an expanded platform for Apple's Mac and mobile devices.
Pricing and Availability:
- Qustodio PC: FREE, with 7-days of activity reporting history, available now.
- Qustodio PC: $49.95/year, with 30-days of activity reporting history, added features and priority support, available now.
Qustodio, founded in 2012, develops leading parental control software solutions for families worldwide. Qustodio empowers parents to have greater visibility into all online activity including social networks. Its revolutionary approach to information provides "actionable" intelligence for parents to make quick decisions and take control. Qustodio is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain and can be found online: www.Qustodio.com, via Twitter: @Qustodiofree and on Facebook: Qustodio.