SOURCE: Bulldog Reporter's PR University
OAKLAND, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 23, 2012) - PR professionals seeking to consistently generate creative PR campaign ideas that capture the imagination of millions and dramatically boost the ROI of their messaging should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
This webinar titled: PR Creativity: 5 Steps to Create Brilliant Campaigns that Generate Breakout Public Response will teach PR pros the steps needed for guiding and inspiring their team to brainstorm breakthrough PR events, offers and messages day in and day out.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, November 1, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
Monica Teague, Senior Manager, PR & Brand Experience, Whirlpool Corporation
Aimee Geller Promisel, Director, Public Relations, BabyCenter
Doug Dome, President, Dome Consulting
Sam Ford, Director, Digital Strategy, Peppercom
Tim Schramm, Senior Vice President, Coyne Public Relations
What PR pros will learn:
- What really constitutes creativity -- and how to start mining all the great creative ideas they and their team have
- Tips, tricks and secrets of generating great ideas: Tools they can use right away to be much more creative... yes, immediately
- Creativity 2.0: Why being creative is even more important now that we are all online 24/7, and how to use their new creative ideas to stand out on the Web
- Five steps to greater creativity: Methodologies and practical steps to help them brainstorm bold, big ideas that generate clicks, re-tweets and coverage
- How to sell edgy, creative ideas to conservative management or clients (especially if they're pitching a non-traditional idea to traditional execs)
- Breaking down barriers -- how to create a culture of creativity that gives their shop or department a clear advantage over competitors
- The rules of successful brainstorming sessions -- how to prepare the room, participants and materials for superior, innovative sessions
- Dealing with naysayers, roadblockers and buzzkillers: Proven techniques and tactics for neutralizing the inevitable negativity that always seems to be a part of the brainstorming and creativity process... but doesn't have to be
For more details go to the conference home page or download the PDF brochure
Bulldog Reporter's PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation's most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.