SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 20, 2012) - PivotLink, the leading provider of consumer marketing optimization applications delivered as software as a service (SaaS), today announced the 2012 PivotLink Customer and Marketing Analytics Summit, the premier marketing optimization and customer performance event. The Summit will be held October 24 - 26, 2012 at the W Hotel in San Francisco. Register at: http://bit.ly/NEAAQb.
PivotLink's Summit allows attendees to capitalize on the biggest trends and opportunities in customer lifecycle marketing, marketing analytics, and customer-centric merchandising. It offers outstanding networking opportunities with industry thought leaders and robust educational sessions on using on-demand analytics to understand and delight your customers.
Bruce Armstrong, president and CEO of PivotLink, will kick off the Summit by reviewing the state of customer analytics in his keynote presentation on "Customer Centricity." Other keynotes include: "Advanced Lifecycle Marketing Analytics" by Greg Girard, program director, Retail Merchandising, Marketing, and Analytics Strategies at IDC Retail Insights; "Growth Through Insights & Innovation" by Robert C. Wolcott, Ph.D., founder and executive director, Kellogg Innovation Network (KIN), Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University; and "Relationship Marketing in the New School World" by Heather Blank, vice president, Strategic Services, Responsys.
Program topics range from redefining marketing attribution to analytic strategies for harnessing brand sentiment, customer lifestyle data and other big data sources. Highlights include:
- Susan Reda, editor, STORES Media, will moderate the retail executives panel: "Mavericks Roundtable: Winning Analytics Strategies of the Leading Brands";
- Shelley Nandkeolyar, Shop.org board member emeritus and senior partner, GVG Capital, will present "Best Practices in Marketing Optimization";
- Andrew Gaffney, editorial director, Retail TouchPoints, will highlight trends from the latest benchmark retail studies in "Industry Insights";
- Case study presentations from PivotLink customers such as: Matthew Butlein, president of Freshpair, will present "Customer Lifecycle Marketing," a session highlighting the online apparel retailer's bold approach to customer segmentation for creating authentic customer relationships; Eric Siefert, SVP of Business Development and Operations at A Place for Mom, will present "Marketing Attribution in Practice"; and others.
- PivotLink's product team will host demonstrations and interactive training workshops on the latest analytic and big data solutions for retailers, including PivotLink Customer PerformanceMETRIX, PivotLink RetailMETRIX and PivotLink DataCLOUD;
- The PivotLink Customer Excellence Awards will spotlight game-changing analytics strategies of top retailers.
"PivotLink's Customer and Marketing Analytics Summit celebrates the success companies across the retail value chain and our larger customer base are achieving by unleashing the value of their data to create meaningful and lasting relationships with customers," said Joe Dalton, chief marketing officer, PivotLink. "It's a great learning opportunity for anyone who wants to move beyond traditional business intelligence approaches and kick-start their marketing strategies for 2013."
Sponsors include Responsys, Tomax, Datalogix, Retail TouchPoints and STORES Media. Learn about partner opportunities and benefits.
About PivotLink Corporation
PivotLink is the leading provider of consumer marketing optimization applications delivered as software as a service (SaaS). PivotLink serves retail and retail-related customers such as: Car Toys; Freshpair; Kelly-Moore; Party City; Rossignol; Shaklee; and Timbuk2. PivotLink's on-demand analytic solutions offer business users a comprehensive view of omni-channel consumer behavior, customer segment performance, marketing program effectiveness and marketing portfolio attribution. PivotLink is a privately held company backed by Trident Capital, Emergence Capital Partners, StarVest Partners and Pelion Venture Partners.
Visit www.pivotlink.com for case studies, webinars and demos. Follow @PivotLink on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pivotlink and like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PivotLink.
PivotLink is a trademark of PivotLink Corporation. Other product and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners. This press release is for informational purposes only and no offer to buy or solicitation of an offer to sell any securities is made hereby. The forward-looking statements in this release are subject to unknown risks and uncertainties and do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Actual results, performance or achievements of the company may differ materially from results, performance or achievements of the company expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.