LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - Aug. 23, 2012) - When you finally make the decision to move to a new home, one of the most difficult parts can be selling your old house. You know you want to move, but if you can't find a buyer there's not much chance of getting the home of your dreams.
With Ward Homes, however, not only can you find new homes in Kent, they'll buy your old one off you too.
Ward's part exchange scheme
The popular part exchange scheme from Ward Homes could help you find your dream home. They'll guarantee to pay 100% off the asking price of your old home, and all you need to do is find your ideal new home in one of their developments. With the stunning array of new houses on offer, that shouldn't be a problem.
Choosing to part exchange your old home with Ward Homes you'll instantly enjoy the following benefits:
- A guaranteed buyer for your existing home
- No estate agent fees to pay
- No chains or last minute hitches
Staying out of the chain
Even when you find a buyer for your existing home things can still fall through. Being part of a buying chain is one of the most stressful aspects of buying. Opting for a new home with Ward Homes as part of the exchange scheme all this stress will be removed; leaving you to enjoy your new home without any of the normal hassle involved with moving.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
1) Ward Homes is part of Barratt Group offering new homes for sale in Kent and surrounding areas.
2) The Barratt Group sold 11,171 homes in the last financial year, making it the biggest housebuilder by volume in Britain.
3) Barratt Group was named Housebuilder of the Year at the Housebuilder Awards 2011.
4) Barratt Group was awarded a maximum five star rating for the third consecutive year in the 2012 Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction Survey.
5) In 2011 site managers working for Barratt Group won the highest number of NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards for a record seventh consecutive year.
6) Barratt Group is the only housebuilder to guarantee the fixtures and fittings in place at the time of purchase of its new homes for five years.
7) For more information on the developments available from Ward Homes and to find new homes in Kent, visit http://www.wardhomes.co.uk/.