SOMERSET, NJ--(Marketwire - Oct 16, 2012) - OSS Nokalva, Inc. announced today its enhanced NAS Productivity Tools, now supporting 3GPP LTE Releases 8, 9, and 10.
The NAS Productivity Tools first released in 2Q12 supporting 3GPP LTE Release 8, now support the three most popular LTE Releases -- 8, 9, and 10. The NAS tools include the OSS NAS Encoder/Decoder Library, and the OSS NAS-1Step application.
The NAS Encoder/Decoder Library, is available on Windows for C and C++, and facilitates the creation, encoding, decoding, and processing of messages conforming to the 3GPP Technical Specification 24.301. The NAS Encoder/Decoder Library API supports:
- Encoding and decoding NAS protocol data units.
- Printing encoded or un-encoded NAS protocol data units in XML form.
- Copying NAS protocol data units.
- Comparing un-encoded or decoded NAS protocol data units.
OSS' NAS-1Step is a Windows application that enables you to interactively create, view, and edit messages conforming to the 3GPP Technical Specification 24.301. NAS-1Step is a useful tool for anyone working with the NAS protocol, from system designers to application developers and testers NAS-1Step provides several functions including:
- A text viewer that displays a description of the structure of NAS messages in a formal notation (ASN.1) and supports both syntax coloring and syntax-aware navigation.
- A message viewer/editor able to load an encoded message from a file, decode the message, create a new message, make changes to a message, re-encode it, and save it.
For more information, or to request an evaluation copy, please visit NAS Solutions, or contact our sales staff at email@example.com or +1-732-302-9669. Our toll free number is: 1-888-OSS-2761 (USA and Canada).
About OSS Nokalva, Inc.
OSS Nokalva, Inc. (www.oss.com), a privately held company located in Somerset, New Jersey, has been offering the highest quality standards-based software, support, and services since 1988. OSS has been instrumental in the development of ASN.1, 4G, and XML standards, and standards-based solutions. OSS' international customer base of more than 1200 customers includes leaders in Telecommunications, Security, Finance, Aviation, Space, Automotive, and Government.