SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Apr 11, 2011) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Gartner 2010 Worldwide ESB Suites Market Share reports 26.3 percent worldwide 2010 market share for Oracle based on total software revenue. (1)
- According to the report, Oracle grew at 30.6 percent, exceeding both the industry average and the growth rates of its closest competitors.
- Oracle was also number one in the combined ESB Suites and SOA Governance markets within SOA with 24.3 percent market share and growth of 32.2 percent.
- Oracle's offering in the ESB Suite market segment is Oracle SOA Suite 11g, an integrated, best-of-breed suite that helps customers rapidly design and assemble, deploy and manage, highly agile and adaptable business applications.
(1) Market Share: "Market Share, All Software Markets Worldwide, 2010" by Colleen Graham, Joanne Correia, Fabrizio Biscotti, Matthew Cheung, Ruggero Contu, Alan Dayley, Yanna Dharmasthira, Tom Eid, Chad Eschinger, Bianca Granetto, Hai Hong Swinehart, Teresa Jones, Sharon Mertz, Rene Millman, Chris Pang, Asheesh Raina, Dan Sommer, Bhavish Sood and Laurie Wurster. - March 30, 2011
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Website at: http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.