SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Aug 1, 2012) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Helping organizations optimize customer service, Oracle today announced Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting for Service Management.
- The new release is part of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting, a real-time reporting solution that improves productivity and enhances real-time decision making by providing users with a simplified and clear view of the essential data necessary to effectively execute business processes.
- To support service management in the areas of service contracts, work orders, equipment and preventive maintenance, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting for Service Management includes eight new JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting applications.
- Empowering end-users to design, create, run and share reports with limited IT assistance, the new release includes a library of 38 pre-built reports that are intuitively designed to reduce reporting costs, enhance real-time decision making and turn data into knowledge.
- With JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting for Service Management, users are able to improve customer service performance by analyzing service contracts for profitability.
- In addition, the new release increases visibility into equipment availability and performance, enabling users to improve efficiencies, increase customer equipment uptime and better manage maintenance costs.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting for Service Management and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting are part of Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1, an integrated applications suite of comprehensive enterprise resource planning software.
- "Managing customer services is a complex process that demands real-time access to data that can support quick and informed decision making," said Lyle Ekdahl, group vice president general manager, Oracle's JD Edwards. "By introducing a new suite of service management applications to the extensive library of Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting solutions, we are empowering individual users to help improve service levels. This ultimately helps organizations improve the bottom line by reducing costs, increasing customer satisfaction and growing revenue."
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.