SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 17, 2012) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle awarded the 2012 Taleo Customer Innovation Award to Hitachi Data Systems (HDS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., for transforming performance management within its global sales organization with Oracle Taleo talent management solutions.
- The Taleo Innovation Awards honor and recognize Oracle Taleo customers that advance talent management initiatives using innovation, leadership and best practices.
- Oracle honored HDS along with finalists National Heritage Academies and CACI at a ceremony held September 13 at Taleo World in Chicago. Josh Bersin, President and CEO of Bersin & Associates, was the emcee for the ceremony.
- The honorees were selected from dozens of global submissions by a panel of influential industry analysts with expertise in talent management.
Hitachi Data Systems Transforms Global Performance with Oracle Taleo Talent Management
- Hitachi Data Systems received the 2012 Taleo Customer Innovation award for strategically organizing and centralizing its worldwide performance management processes on Oracle Taleo talent management solutions.
- With more than 5,800 employees around the world, HDS provides leading information technologies, services and solutions to customers in more than 100 countries and regions.
- To meet its business and revenue goals, deliver an exceptional customer experience and support its new global approach to key accounts, HDS needed to re-evaluate how it allocated resources.
- By leveraging Oracle Taleo Performance Management Cloud Service, HDS created standard metrics and reporting that reflected performance competencies critical to its sales organization, enabling the company to better attract, develop and reward employees.
- With Oracle Taleo, HDS sales managers have been able to invest in recruiting the right competencies, pinpoint areas of improvement, and develop and monitor employee goals to support the global account organization.
- The Oracle Taleo system also benefited HDS employees by providing access to performance goals on a user-friendly system, which helps them capitalize on coaching and feedback, supporting their revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- "As one of FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, HDS empowers our employees with the tools and programs necessary to grow their careers -- and the company," said Scott Kelly, senior vice president, human resources, Hitachi Data Systems. "This award recognizes our strategic approach to employee performance and the success accomplished through our ongoing investment in talent."
- "Discovering, cultivating and rewarding talent is critical to business success, and our customers are harnessing the power of Oracle Taleo to create innovative programs that align talent and performance with business results," said Jason Blessing, senior vice president, Oracle Development. "We applaud Hitachi Data Systems and the Taleo Innovation Award finalists for their creative and strategic approaches to talent management."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.