SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 18, 2012) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle presented the 2012 Oracle Consumer Goods Industry Excellence Awards to eight regional and global companies at Oracle OpenWorld 2012. The awards program recognizes consumer goods companies that use Oracle technology solutions and deploy industry best practices to help them drive innovation and grow their businesses.
- Oracle recognizes achievement across eight different awards categories. This year's winners include:
- Business Management and Control Award: Constellation Brands, Victor, N.Y.
- Demand-Driven Operations/Value Chain Planning Award: Arcor SAIC, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Demand-Driven Operations/Transportation Management Award: ConAgra Foods, Omaha, Neb.
- Integrated Sales and Marketing Award/Retail Execution Award: Japan Tobacco International, Geneva, Switzerland
- Integrated Sales and Marketing Award/Trade Promotion Management and Planning Award: Reckitt Benckiser, Slough, Berkshire, England
- Enterprise Performance and Planning Management Award: Land O'Lakes, Arden Hills, Minn.
- Enterprise Infrastructure Award: The Clorox Company, Oakland, Calif.
- Product Innovation Award: Tyson Foods, Springdale, Ark.
- "Oracle is proud to recognize the 2012 Consumer Goods Industry Excellence Awards winners for their achievements in transforming their businesses and driving growth within their enterprises. The winners and nominees across the award categories showcased outstanding examples of innovation and operational excellence, and we applaud their success in the consumer goods industry," said Cassandra Moren, senior director, consumer goods industry marketing, Oracle.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to the consumer goods industry, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.