SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 17, 2012) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle today announced that it has teamed with Deloitte Consulting LLP to deliver a pre-configured Enterprise Risk and Finance solution that includes Financial Services industry specific accounting rules library, reporting & KPI catalog, and data models.
- The Financial Services SolutionPrint™ establishes a core finance accounting environment that can help organizations drive significant improvements in shareholder value, through efficient and standardized sub-ledger accounting, improved Financial Services analytics capabilities and more efficient risk management.
- The Financial Services SolutionPrint™ for Risk & Finance will be offered globally by Oracle and member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (Deloitte).
- Deloitte provides access to over 12,000 Oracle-focused practitioners as well as thousands of professionals with capabilities in tax, finance, human resources, risk, and business consulting.
- Deloitte's blend of multi-disciplinary capabilities distinguishes it as one of the few professional service organizations that can provide an extensive, global perspective across the full spectrum of business issues faced by multinational enterprises.
- Deloitte is a Diamond level member in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and is recognized by Oracle for its ability to deliver business value to joint clients.
- "The Oracle Financial Services Industry Solution for Enterprise Risk & Finance combined with Deloitte's deep financial services industry capability related to Finance Transformation services and solutions can help deliver a compelling value proposition for clients globally. Transformation of the Finance function and unifying the management process with Risk-adjusted performance tools is increasingly required due to the changed regulatory environment," commented Greg Midtbo, Global Financial Services Industry Leader, Oracle.
- "This joint solution reflects both the industry strength and technical know-how that are embedded within the Deloitte network's worldwide Oracle and Financial Transformation practices. This differentiating combination is critical because it makes Deloitte one of the few professional services organizations capable of delivering end-to-end solutions across Oracle's entire software and hardware stack," commented Nidal Haddad, global Oracle alliance leader, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. "Deloitte is excited to team with Oracle to bring SolutionPrint™ for Risk & Finance to our Financial Services clients worldwide." *As used in this press release, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms that are part of the Deloitte Oracle global alliance.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle's products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.